- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Antique Collectors Club Dist; First Edition edition (December 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1851493786
- ISBN-13: 978-1851493784
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.8 x 11.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,618,381 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Herbert James Draper: A Life Study Hardcover – December 1, 2003
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Simon Toll graduated from Warwick University in 1997 with an honours degree in Art History and now works for Sotheby's. He has been researching Herbert Draper for eight years and in 1999 worked with Julian Hartnoll on the first exhibition devoted to Draper since 1913.
Browse award-winning titles. See more