Hercules DJ Control Instinct USB DJ Controller with Audio Outputs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 2-deck DJ Controller with Mixer Controls in the center and Deck Controls on the left and right sides
- Built-in audio outputs for mix and previewing
- Pressure-detecting jog wheels | Compact and user-friendly, 10.4" wide by 7.4" deep
- Included DJUCED Mixing Software
- Built-in audio: 4-channel playback | Mix output: 2 RCA + 1/8-inch stereo mini-jack for active speakers | 1/8-inch stereo mini-jack output for headphone previewing
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Pressure-detecting jog wheels
- Scratch easily, just like a vinyl record, via pressure control.
- Control the Pitch Bend function.
- Browse through tracks.
2-deck DJ controller
- Mixer controls in the center.
- Individual deck controls on the left and right.
Stereo Output preview
- Preview tracks
- 1/8 inch / 3.5 millimeter stereo mini-jack output for headphones.
Stereo Output mix
- 2 RCA outputs
- 1/8 inch / 3.5 millimeter stereo mini-jack output for powered speakers.
- USB bus-powered
- Attached USB cable = no risk of losing the cable.
DJUCED 18 degree DJ software
- Easy to use and powerful.
- Mix two audio tracks on the fly.
- Save your mixes as audio files.
Tips and Tricks
- Easily load your tracks by using the mixing interface
- Use DJuced to easily analyze all of your music
- Easily see your BPMS in DJuced software and create the perfect mix
- MIDI for controls.
- Core Audio for audio playback.
- MIDI for controls.
- WDM and ASIO for audio playback.
- Sample rate: 16-bit / 44.1 kHz stereo
Minimum system requirements:
- 2 GHz processor or faster.
- 1 GB of RAM or more.
- Powered USB port
- 100 MB hard drive space
- CD/DVD-ROM drive and/or Internet access.
- Amplified stereo speakers and headphones.
- Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 or
- Mac OS 10.7 / 10.8 / 10.9 / 10.10 on Mac Core Duo
Hercules, the leader in mobile DJ controllers for PC/Mac, is proud to unveil its new mixing console for computers, the Hercules DJControl Instinct. The DJControl Instinct is designed for anyone with an instinct for mixing, and for everyone dreaming of getting behind the decks to host great parties with their own music and setting the dance floor on fire.Instinctive, compact and lightweight, DJControl Instinct has been created with all users in mind, and comes equipped with everything needed to start having fun right away – audio outputs, pressure-detecting jog wheels, and intuitive mixing software (DJUCED). All users need to start hosting wild DJ parties is a computer (PC or Mac, with a USB port to connect the controller), a pair of amplified speakers, headphones, and audio files on computer.Thanks to its central mixer with a brushed metal texture, which splits up the controller’s surface in relation to the two lacquered deck areas on either side, DJControl Instinct provides handling that is truly instinctive. The bright orange and red backlighting used for its controls allows users to very easily identify where all of the different elements are, even in low-light conditions. In addition to being simple to use, the controller is also powerful: its two pressure-detecting jog wheels let you scratch without any latency, as well as scroll within tracks, and control the Pitch Bend function.DJControl Instinct is the only controller in its category to feature built-in audio outputs: two RCA outputs, plus one 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack output. This makes it easy for DJs to play their mix on amplified PA system speakers, on a hi-fi system or on multimedia speakers.An independent output in 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack format also lets users connect their headphones, to preview tracks privately before playing them in their mix. Tech support site : http://ts.hercules.com/eng/ Tech support page related to the instinct : http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=17&fid=62&pid=306&cid=6 Phone number link : http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=contact
Top Customer Reviews
But I after I got it working and playing with it for a couple of days now, I must admit it's an excellent controller. It has basic features like loops, effects, samples and cues and pitch and volume controls. I think it's an excellent tool to get introduce yourself to this DJ'ing world before upgrading to a more serious one.
For me one of the basic features is the headphone pres listening, that is basic if you want to improvise.
Maybe a reason why my experience with this controller is so positive is because I don't use the default software but I use Virtual DJ instead. There are plenty videos on youtube that explains how to map this DJ controller with Virtual DJ
best on the go dj platform, the software is fine for beginners like me, and maybe in the future ill buy a more advanced model
2 audio ports 1 with regular head phone jack and the second rca cables and includes a headphone jack for previews!
i wish it had a microphone jack but that really is something that i can live without!
used it for a party and it works perfectly with mac!
delivery was SUPER FAST and I'M VERY PLEASED