Hercules DJ Controller Air +
- Large jog wheels for a better DJing experience - They are sized similar to jog wheels on DJ CD players: 5.9”/15 cm diameter at the base and 5.1”/13 cm diameter on top. Mechanical pressure detection for intuitive scratching.
- Add fun to your mix with the AIR control - The contactless sensor lets you control the mix from above, without even touching the device, with 1 ft of range. The DJ CONTROL AIR+ converts the distance to your hand into a MIDI command.
- Velocity pads to express your creativity - 4 velocity pads on each deck let you liven up your mixes - You can instantly trigger sample playback or hot cues with one touch and the harder the pads are tapped, the louder the volume of the samples played.
- Ergonomic design for enjoyable mixing sessions - Comfortable size: 17.7”/45 cm wide for plenty of space between controls while performing. The soft rubber cladding on the rotary caps and transport buttons make for easier handling.
- High audio quality microphone input for balanced and unbalanced dynamic microphones with two operating modes to integrate vocals into your mix
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Hercules DJ CONTROL AIR+ is an Eight Touchpad DJ Controller With AIR Control. Features include comfortable spacing for mixing, jog wheels with large surface areas for scratching, and a slew of creative functions thanks to eight velocity sensitive pads. The Hercules DJ CONTROL AIR+ is a large, full featured mixer that brings together creativity, scratching and incredibly fun mixing possibilities in a single controller which is easily portable. The DJ CONTROL AIR+ is the largest controller in the Hercules DJing range (at 17.7 "wide), giving users the ergonomic design and comfort needed to practice and perform. It also features the largest jog wheels of any controller in the range, ideal for perfecting scratching skills: 5.9 "in diameter (the same size as on CD turntables), with mechanical pressure detection and more than 750 steps per turn for scratching that's intuitive, natural (just like with a vinyl or CD turntable) and totally precise. A built in infrared sensor is featured in the DJ CONTROL AIR+. To wow the crowd and really put on a show, DJs can control their mix and effects without even touching the controller just move your outstretched hand up and down above the sensor, with up to 12 "of range. The eight touchpads let DJs easily liven up their mix with samples and hot cue points, giving free reign over their creativity: just tap on a pad to trigger it instantly, and the harder you tap on a pad, the louder the playback volume. The pads even light up, helping you to easily find them even in the dark or low light conditions. The Hercules DJ CONTROL AIR+ features 2 stereo audio outputs To play mixes on speakers, one stereo 1/8" / 3.5 mm mini jack output is provided (for multimedia speakers), plus one dual RCA output (for monitoring speakers). For headphone previewing and monitoring, one stereo 1/4" jack and one stereo 1/8" mini jack output are provided No need for an adapter. A high quality mic input is also provided.
Top Customer Reviews
Best With Hercules or Beats Headphones.
Compatible With WINDOWS 8.1 Only!!!
Beat Counter, & Certain Lights/Effects Wont Work or Will Glitch if Used With Windows 7 & Not Sure About Windows 8 x86 (32-Bit), but Works Flawlessly with Windows 8.1 x64 (64-Bit).
I heard the Mixtrack from NUMARK had a very plastic like feel from a few reviews and the controllers that are the same price as this one do not have an audio input, microphone output, or RCA outputs. Also you have to upgrade the Virtual DJ software for all of the features and that is expensive.
PIONEER makes great controllers and many professionals use their products but their intro controller I $250 and I don't have that kind of money for a controller, and I believe you have to upgrade their Serato software for full features as well.
Native Instruments Traktor pro s2 seems like their beginner controller, the reviews were great but it costs $500.
GEMINI had some good looking stuff but their reviews weren't too good to me.
Now for the Hercules DJ Controller Air+, it's made of plastic but has a hard outer shell and the black material they use makes it look far from plastic. Has large jog wheels and 4 velocity pads on each deck for sampling and cues. It also comes with a audio input for headphones, it has the small 3.5mm jack and the big one as well. Also comes with a microphone output. Also a set of RCA outputs for speakers and an auxiliary jack. The browser knob is very convenient when going through tracks and can't forget the air control. It took me a minute to fully get it but it works great and the range on it is great as well. You can also record your mixes too.
This is a great controller for someone who wants a beginners controller with great features, a great look, and a great price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Apparently the right jog wheel has spun out of its axle. Meaning it doesn't have the same resistance as the left jog wheel.Read more