4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Hercules XPS 101 2.1 Multimedia Speakers (4769199)
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-performance 2.1 audio system. Simply sublime, in terms of both sound quality and design.
- Subwoofer with subwoofer driver on the front and two passive woofers (one on each side of the cabinet), for perfect rendering of bass frequencies.
- Speakers are magnetically shielded, so as not to disturb your surroundings.
- Satellite bottoms and top of subwoofer crafted of metal alloy and formed via the "Die Cast" pressure injection method.
- Satellite stands made of clear Plexiglas.
- Piano-like finish on the satellites.
- Connectors located underneath the subwoofer, for enhanced aesthetics.
- Multifunctional remote control with pulse switch and backlighting.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
This Hercules High-End 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System is one of the latest additions to the Hercules multimedia speaker line. It is designed to suit music lovers, movie freaks, and game geeks alike with high-quality performance. The subwoofer houses 3 drivers: one 6" main active driver, and two 6" passive pressure drivers. The woofer's wooden enclosure promises topnotch chest pounding bass. The stylish round-shaped satellites, with wideband drivers, offer rich and clear sound, with accurate treble and mid-range frequencies. The blue LED backlight remote control has a simple interface, and all ports are located on the underside of the subwoofer for an uncluttered, clean look. This package offers total system power of 101 watts RMS (2 x 20.5W for the satellites + 60W for the subwoofer). Peak system power is 202 watts.
From the Manufacturer
The Hercules XPS 101 is a high-end set of 2.1-channel multimedia speakers. This high-performance 2.1 audio system is simply sublime in terms of both sound quality and design, with a total power of 101 watts RMS (2 x 20.5W + 60W). Speakers are magnetically shielded, so as not to disturb your surroundings. The subwoofer features a subwoofer driver on the front and two passive woofers (one on each side of the subwoofer), for perfect rendering of bass frequencies.
Stylish, Discreet Design
A great new design, only from Hercules: The satellite bottoms and the top of the subwoofer are crafted of metal alloy and formed via a die-cast pressure injection method. The satellite stands are made of clear Plexiglas, with a piano-like finish on the satellites. The connectors are located underneath the subwoofer, keeping wires out of sight for enhanced aesthetics.
A headphone input and an auxiliary Line In input are available, along with a connection cable to the microphone input for a PC or Mac. The XPS 101 complies with the industry standard of less than 1 Watt of electrical consumption in standby mode, saving you money.
Included Remote Control
The multifunctional remote control with pulse switch and backlighting features volume control as well as bass and treble control.
What's in the Box
2 satellite speakers, 1 subwoofer, 1 wired remote control, 1 microphone cable (3.5mm M/F), 1 Line-In cable (3.5mm M/M), 1 double RCA (F) / 3.5mm (F), and manual.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All in all, I got about 15 months of use out of them. Buyer beware even for a low price. Extra star for working that long before dying.
To get a really great experience with these speakers I recommend buying two sets. You can stack the bass speakers on top of each other.
I get a great sound like this:
Speaker set A) I have set with a higher volume, and turned down bass and turned down treble.
Speaker set B) Set at a lower volume relative to set (A), and turned up bass and turned up treble.
Stack the bass speakers on top of each other. Put speaker set (B)'s bass on bottom and facing forward. Put speaker set (A)'s bass on top facing back.
Use the LINE IN input that is located on the bass speakers (not the one on the handheld control). You can get 2 Male-Male aux cords and one Female-Female-Male audio splitter to connect both speakers to one line.
A duo set up as described works very well for me for all uses from music to gaming to movies/TV. And I am able to reset the speakers easily each day (since I power them off at the power-strip, which means they reset their volume/bass/treble settings back to factory default).
Also, as other reviews have probably noted - these can get much louder than you will likely ever need.
Most recent customer reviews
No wireless remote
Speakers distort tv picture
No on/off power button/switch
When adjusting the functions on the remote, can't tell what level/number...Read more