- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 4 hours and 47 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: HarperAudio
- Audible.com Release Date: October 9, 2012
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009NOTAF0
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Here Come the Black Helicopters!: UN Global Domination and the Loss of Freedom Audible – Unabridged
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
Barack Obama is steering the United States toward a Socialist Society and a New World order where that tower of useless babel, wisdom, good intentions and corruption called the United Nations will govern every nation on Earth with an iron fist and jack boots.
"They call it 'Global Governance.' We refer to it as the end of freedom. The homogenization of America. The day when the virtual black helicopters are metaphorically on the way."
For those familiar with this husband and wife's previous writings, this is kind of a short, 193-page summary of Barack Obama's Presidency. This concise summery of how those policies continue to damage America and American Freedom is brought up-to-date with current events.
The book itself has ten major parts with titles such as "The Future of Our Country--and our Freedom--is in Grave Danger, UN Forces Gun Control on America, UN Sovereignty at Sea Treaty: A Third World Tax on America, The UN Tries to Regulate the Internet, Transfer of Wealth; The Rio+20 Treaty, UN Supremacy over Our Courts, Globalist Control of Space, Taxing the US Without Our Approval, (We all know how King George's Taxes worked out), Agenda 21: Telling US How to Live, and Global Governance: Who Would Our Bedfellows Be?"
Each of those major parts as several subchapters with catchy titles such as "The Third World Can't Wait to Steal the Money," "Obama's Ready to Sign" and "Rule of the Lilliputians:How Tiny Nations Outvote Us.Read more ›
The amazing thing is that the seemingly preposterous notion of the world being ruled by corrupt, unaccountable, UN bureaucrats is slowly, inexorably coming to pass. The radical left has been working on this since before 1972, and it is indeed the ultimate conspiracy. It has all the aspects of a James Bond or Ludlum novel except for the white cat. It was at first about Global Warming Alarmism (which has been resisted, barely) but the agenda has been expanded.
Right now, America is at high risk, for two reasons. First off, the Democrats and too many RINO Republicans have bought into the crazy notion, either for political expediency or because they've succumbed to the relentless media propaganda. Team Obama is radical left and all for it, of course.
The American public deems this preposterous, and is mostly unconcerned since it thinks the Senate would never ratify such a treaty. At present it would not, but, unfortunately, there is a critical weakness. If Obama signed a treaty, it would remain in effect and trump our Constitution UNTIL the Senate voted on it. This would be "never" so long as Harry Reid runs the Senate, and it might even be long enough for RINO's to support UN control piecemeal.
The book is well cited and well written. I gave it "4-stars."
What's missing, conspicuously absent, is what to do about it now. Morris, formerly in the Clinton Administration and now one of the Republican Party elites, speaks softly on this issue. The solution, the only way to end this nonsense, is to have the Republicans stand up to the Saul Alinsky methods used by the left.Read more ›
As someone who studies international politics at the graduate level, I find this book disingenuous as claiming the "UN will take over the world."
1. If the US really feared the UN encroaching on its sovereignty, it would simply withdraw from the UN and the UN as we know it would crumble just as the League of Nations did.
2. The book is one-sided and doesn't consider the vast benefits the US accrues from the UN: a permanent veto power in security matters, a massive relief effort for refugees, a collective medium for promoting better human rights globally, etc. The UN is a vessel for pooling resources and sharing burden that benefits all. If the US didn't find benefit in the UN, we wouldn't be party to it. Therefore there must be some reason as to why the US is still party to the UN.
3. Finally: yes, the UN is a bureaucratic mess -- which probably suits the conservatives reading it. But, so was the United States in the first twenty years of its existence. Efficiency takes time and the United Nations has demonstrated growth in this realm.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Black helicopters do exist. Several, without marking of any sort have been seen in western Wyoming and Montana. This book describes the politics behind such.Published 2 months ago by norman
late review, sorry. I received the book promply and in excellent condition. thanks. will use againPublished 15 months ago by lcfd4