Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 31-40 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 145 reviews
on December 29, 2012
Much of this book is similar to what one might find on Info Wars. I was hoping for a better publication from Dick. Not bad, I just expected more of his usual great writing.
on December 28, 2013
It's evident our world is corrupted beyond repair but you see just how far and wide it goes. Never is an opportunity wasted by the thugs running the governments. The way this world is is the way politicians want it! Nothing is going to change for the better because it would upset the absolute criminality and power they seek.
on December 29, 2012
My husband thought the book was written based on what someone thought would happen in the future. It was written as a matter-of-fact, when in actuality, happenings in the future may affect the outcome predicted in this book.
on December 26, 2012
Another book much like Agenda 21. Americans should have it as required reading.
We are in for some bad times if the author has his facts straight.
on March 22, 2013
This book really exposes the corruption of the UN and its efforts to undermine the USA. If the UN is not brought under control it will destroy our constitution and form of government.
on December 10, 2012
Morris make a excellent case for the eventual resting place for the United States if we continue the liberal path. The 2012 election certainly assisted in that process. Conservative thinking people have to organize
on January 25, 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my grandmother. I haven't read it, but she was very happy with it.
on December 25, 2012
A great must read book. I would like to see more books on this topic. This is my type of book.
on December 16, 2012
We could be 'on the way'. ignorance would not be bliss. Would recommend cosidering what is said before dismissing it.
on May 21, 2013
I have not finished reading the book. It is worth reading. It is easy to read. What can I say?