- Series: Color Me Caring Adult Coloring Books for Caregivers
- Paperback: 84 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (October 31, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 153949439X
- ISBN-13: 978-1539494393
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,642,303 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Be Here With Love Coloring Book: Inspirational Coloring Words to Lift Your Spirits, Relieve Stress and Spark Creativity (Color Me Caring Adult Coloring Books for Caregivers) Paperback – October 31, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
The Color Me Caring Adult Coloring Book series was created by Meri Kelly and a few friends who, like you, took on the challenge of caregiving. We sometimes joke we’re in the “good daughter club.” We wanted to create an adult coloring book just for caregivers. One that would remind you how special you are, give you a few minutes away from the caregiver stress, a few moments of calm, and a bright spot in your day. Visit us at ColorMeCaring.com, where we share printable coloring page samples and simple self-care tips.
Top customer reviews
I won this coloring book in a Goodreads' giveaway, however, the opinion is all my own.