|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $8.00 (89%)
The Hereafter Handbook Kindle Edition
|Length: 39 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
"Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002)" by David Sedaris
In one of the most anticipated books of 2017, David Sedaris tells a story that is, literally, a lifetime in the making. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I found his observations to be mentally challenging, thought provoking and yet oddly comforting. Regardless of what you did or did not do while on earth, there is hope for advancement when you reach the hereafter. How reassuring to us who may have led less than stellar lives.
I would most definitely recommend this book to all open minded people looking to be informed and entertained simultaneously. If you are not open minded, perhaps the "Hereafter Handbook" might encourage you to expand your mind and thus help you when you reach the hereafter.
Richard Berg is a truly gifted writer. I hope to see more from him in the near future.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Humor & Entertainment > Humor > Religion
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Conservatism & Liberalism
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Humor & Entertainment
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines