Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on April 30, 2014
i ordered two of them, they fit as they should the only thing is the straps are a tad big, (long). but that is a simple fix with a little twisted knot to shorten.. id rather to long than short and besides it gives them a bit of charactor so im not at all un happy :) "I love them" the shelf is awesome that to me was the "most important feature" . to give others an Idea im a regular sized person to blessed with breast size DD and im 5 foot 5 not a big person so its hard to find anything that fits just right with a larger chest size, mostly one with support built in. they are great and perhaps the long straps are only because I ordered based on breast size rather than my torso.. believe me my chest is just to hard to match most shirts or tops to chest and my body. smaller person with big twins :P.
on May 7, 2015
I bought this for my girlfriend who is a 38D. I got her a size large which is what she usually wears but this is a little smaller than expected and exposes a lot of her breasts. She usually only wears it around the house but will wear it out once in a while if she's feeling frisky ;) It is a quality and well made shirt.
on April 23, 2016
I love Canis and this one caught my eye because of the color. Its very bright, neon-like green and I have a pair of shorts the same color. The material is thick which I also like. My only problem I have is the size! I had to give it 1 star because of this. I got an XL and for what its worth, may have well have gotten XS! That thing was so hard to get on I thought it might stretch out some but I couldn't even breath in it and trying to get it off...well I'll just leave it here.it was like a girdle or worse. So unless you are a very small person or just WANT to try your luck go for it! I'm sending it to my daughter as a joke. Shell get a good laugh trying to get it on or going off on me for sending it!
on August 7, 2015
I liked it but my wife thought is showed off too much of her boobs. Definitely very sexy. The model in the picture is a good representation of what you will get. If you are big, you will show a lot.
on March 8, 2014
The straps are a bit longer but I purchased this to wear as an under garment. The rest fits true to size. Well made and somewhat slimming. I will definitely purchase more of these!
on May 21, 2016
The size isn't even close...I've bought these type of camis before from 4 other brands & the XL has always fit just fine. I could barely get this one on! It's unusable until I lose a lot of weight (which I'm working on, otherwise I would've returned it).
on September 27, 2016
Nice top with built in support. Doesn't require a bra which is nice. Only complaint is that it isn't cut as low as the pictures show. Was hoping for some cleavage but wears like a typical cami.
on May 5, 2015
Read most reviews they said they run small. Ordered large - too big / Ordered small - too small. Normally a medium fits. Should have ordered a true medium.
on July 23, 2015
The fabric is nice but the straps rather flimsy. Also, I'm a 34B but ordered and XL based on reviews, and the top fits great except for the fact that I had to shorten the flimsy straps 3"
on March 11, 2015
Total joke. Doesn't fit at all. My friends wears medium n it's way too tight on her even.