Heritage Black Ceramic Pizza Stone Pan and Pizza Cutter Wheel Set - Baking Stones for Oven, Grill & BBQ - Stainless & Nonstick
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Faster - This pizza stone for oven pre-heats twice as fast as other pizza stones on the market. It thoroughly cooks homemade pizza at quicker baking times and produces a much crisper crust. The tapered edge allows for easy serving
- Less mess - The baking stone is coated in a non-stick glaze that prevents crust from fusing to it and creating a mess. Does not stain from grease or burnt crust and washes easily. Just sponge it with warm, soapy water and it will look brand new again
- Designed to last - The pizza stone for grill is made from black ceramic and is coated in a protective glaze, so there is no need to worry about the surface being affected by ultra-high temperatures. It also will not smoke, giving more flavor
- A perfect slice - Do other pizza stones for grill and oven come with a wheel cutter? This one does and it slices through pizza with ease. No more half-sliced pizzas that you need to pull apart. You can even use it when you order pizza in
- Natural materials - The baking stone for bread and pizza is made of fine natural materials and must be used correctly, first placed in a room-temperature oven and then preheated, otherwise placing the cold stone in a hot oven could cause it to crack
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Bakeware 14-Inch Pizza Pan, Silver
15 Inch Round Pizza Stone, Heavy Duty Ceramic Pizza Grilling Stone, Baking Stone for Oven Grill and Toaster Oven, Ideal for Baking Crisp Crust Pizza, Bread, Cookies and Outdoor
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Baking Pan With Loop Handles, 14", Black
|Sold By||Thalestris Co.||Amazon.com||Best Air||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15.79 x 15.79 x 2.48 inches||15.00 x 14.40 x 1.00 inches||—||18.43 x 14.75 x 1.25 inches|
|Item Weight||3.15 lbs||1.14 lbs||—||9.55 lbs|
|Material||Ceramic||Stainless Steel||Metal||Cast Iron|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this pizza stone because my delightful and lovely domestic partner in crime is neither graceful nor particularly sober most of the time.
She had a pizza stone prior to this world changing Heritage Pizza Stone...and she tried to pull it out of the oven with her hand. Broken porcelain, roasted flesh, chaos, and very confused dogs now in peril at the delicious smells wafting from the molten fragments on the kitchen floor.
The Heritage Pizza Stone arrived intact. We took it on its maiden voyage last night, and as advertised, it got hot in the oven and magically suspended a frozen California Pizza Kitchen pizza above the ominous heating elements below.
The pizza came out with a delightfully crispy crust, just like we like it. It also came out without toppings because the not so graceful, rarely sober domestic partner in crime decided that instead of trying to pick up porcelain hotter than the sun with her bare hands, she would use a large spatula to pull the pizza out of the over. Said spatula found its way under cheese, and above crust. INSTANT LOW CARB DINNER FOR THE WIN!
Amanda Hamilton should be appropriately inspired by this glowing review and this should set in motion a series of world saving events leading to a crispy crusted pizza Utopia for all of us.
Update - Amazon can't send a replacement because the item is sold by Sky Heritage and fulfilled by Amazon, so I have to wait for a credit to be issued and order again if I want the item. I am too tired to deal with this now.
Edit: after about a year using this. (About 20 pizzas) it randomly cracked while using it. :/ not sure what caused it. I pretty much just left it in the oven at all times as it mentions that from the manufacturer. I will be looking for a different stone for my next purchase.
After getting in touch with the seller. They were able to help me out with my issues and got a replacement to me in less than a week!!! I was surprised I got it so quickly. I will definitely keep this seller and shop more from them!
Top reviews from other countries
The addition of the slicer was a nice bonus.
The only thing I would say is that you should check the dimensions carefully. It is slightly too big for my oven shelf. I sort of perch it on top of the shelf 'guides' which then allows me to close the door.
All in all, though, so far I love it.