Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Heritage
Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 14, 2011
I have all the CDs and love them all. I have been playing this album almost non-stop since it arrived last week. These guys have a great thing going. I'm sorry Paul is leaving the group but I believe that change will only make them better. When Damian's voice changed, the parts that he sang changed and the group continues to roll along entertaining their fans. I hope they continue for years and years. You won't be disappointed with this CD.
on January 16, 2012
The songs are Irish songs which are nothing like the songs we hear in the USA. They are beautiful songs and the Celtic Thunder group is great ! I love my CD.
on January 22, 2016
I LOVE THIS MUSIC! ANYONE THAT LIKES CELTIC MUSIC WOULD LOVE THIS CD...BUY IT YOU WON'T REGRET IT!
on December 15, 2014
Wasn't what I thought it would be
on June 6, 2015
Thank You!
on March 30, 2015
All I expected.
on March 8, 2015
love this group
on January 7, 2014
It was great and I really enjoyed it. Thank you so very, very much for the great stuff. Thank you.
on December 8, 2011
Love Celtic Thunder. Music is fun, uplifting, and makes great traveling music. We listen to them over and over and never get tired of this group.
on July 26, 2015
Good CD. Nice mix of songs on it. Best one is All God's Creatures!