Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on July 1, 2015
This is an alright game but several things about it disturbed me. The first was the choice of language, it wasn't filthy but I felt it was inappropriate. I also thought it has too heavy of a story line to be a family friendly game. Too much war, too much violence. This should be called Heritage of Kings, The Battles, not the settlers as there is not much settling done due to much war. I think it also has too much of a strange fantasy to it, given that the main heroes can be killed off and if you have nearby friendly units, they jump right back to life, ready to fight again. It doesn't work for regular soldiers. It wasn't what I thought it would be. The graphics and pictures are nice. I'm glad that the animals in the game are not harmed.
on December 9, 2013
A nice easy going castle builder and defender real-time strategy game for those of you who just want to play with the castle and the armies have a nice fun and stress free time well not completely stress-free there is some hard points in the game.

I do recommend the European extended version of this game with the extended content because once you've played through this game you may want a little bit more of the same thing
on June 15, 2010
I previously purchased The Settlers Rise of an Empire. My kids (13-21) and I absolutely loved this. So I thought I was purchasing an upgraded version of The Settlers. The animation of the game seemed so outdated compared to the earlier version. I was very disappointed and bored. There was no tutorial as in the Rise of an Empire, so it really takes some time to figure out how to play the game. Needless to say I was disappointed with the purchase and would not buy the game if I had known this. But you will most definitely enjoy Rise of an Empire. It will keep you busy for hours on end.

Karen/Florida
on June 23, 2015
Pleased
on April 24, 2016
I received product sooner than I thought possible. Older game title software at an extraordinary low price.
on February 24, 2015
I love these games lodes of fun hours on end

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.