Heritage Trail Glove
- Soft leather construction for a soft and natural grip.
- Elastic band cuff for secure fit.
- Patented rein cut design.
- Outseamed top construction improves fit and comfort.
- Double stitched critcial outward seams.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our North American Deerskin leather glove is butter soft, yet rugged enough to be used as an all around riding glove or ranch glove. This is the everyday glove used by many of our top athletes that spend eight to ten hours a day training for competition. All outward seam construction makes this a very comfortable glove to wear.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12 x 5.8 x 0.6 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : HG281-06
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : October 15, 2011
- Manufacturer : Heritage Performance Gloves
- ASIN : B004BQ0AHC
- Best Sellers Rank: #377,109 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews: