|Item Weight||48 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 27 x 42 inches|
|Item model number||Aeron Size B-Posture Fit,Graphite,Carbon|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Herman Miller Aeron Tilt Limiter Task Chair, Adjustable Vinyl Arms, Graphite Frame / Carbon Classic Pellicle, Size B (Medium)
|Sale:||$938.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 chair per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 1-2 hours
- Moving the chair to a new room is not included
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Highly Adjustable Size B Medium Chair with PostureFit and Fully Adjustable Arms
- Genuine Highly Adjustable Aeron with PostureFit Lumbar Support - Medium Size B - Graphite Frame Adjustable Padded Arms, Forward Tilt, Tilt Limiter
- The Aeron chair by Herman Miller is, simply put, the best ergonomic chair you can buy.
- The 12-Year Warranty covers everything that makes a Herman Miller Office Chair--including casters, tilts, pneumatic cylinders, and all moving mechanisms.
- IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE UPS CONTINENTAL USA GROUND SHIPPING!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Herman Miller Aeron Tilt Limiter Task Chair, Adjustable Vinyl Arms, Graphite Frame / Carbon Classic Pellicle, Size B (Medium)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Shopzik||Engineered Now||OfficeDesigns||OfficeDesigns|
|Color||Graphite Frame/Carbon Classic Pellicle||Black||Graphite Frame/Carbon Classic Pellicle||Black|
|Dimensions||42 inches x 17 inches x 27 inches||8 inches x 12 inches x 7 inches||42 inches x 17 inches x 27 inches||37 inches x 26 inches x 24.5 inches|
|Item Package Weight||57 pounds||3.57 pounds||55.2 pounds||44.6 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The Caveat: If the Herman Miller sizing chart shows you to be an A/B or B/C - in other words, capable of using a B or C sized seat in my case, watch out. While you might normally think this means that you could 'theoretically' fit in either seat, what it really means is you have a borderline condition and you need to dig deeper. The B sized seat was painful for me, even though the chart implied I would be comfortable with that size. On the front of the Aeron seat, below the mesh, is a foam crescent-shaped insert. If you get the wrong sized seat (for your actual needs, not for what the chart says), the foam crescent applies a LOT of pressure on the exact wrong part of your thighs. I found the pressure from the B sized seat crescent to be absolutely intolerable. Fortunately, my local retailer let me swap the chair out.
The C size seat adds about 1.5 inches to the seat depth (the distance from the front edge to the rear edge) and, on me, that extra distance moves the crescent forward enough to shift the pressure point to a part of my leg that is less sensitive. I now have no pain in my legs. The point to all this?Read more ›
|Length: 1:14 Mins|
The ones I purchased include three highly adjustable models with lumbar support and two of the PostureFit. Below I offer inputs based on recent experience with these chairs. One more thing. I've had back problems - I had spinal fushion surgery (it was successful). I mention that because it explains why I was motivated to research ergonomic chairs.
We'll get to what to do if your Aeron chair has problems, but first let's cover the basic decisions to get the right chair as numbered below.
(1) Price. I'd never guess an Aeron chair would be this expensive from looking at one in person. Yet it costs less than most true ergonomic chairs. Unless you're into fashion and have the budget, forget about almost all competitors to this chair. As style increases, price increases geometrically. So far nobody beats Herman Miller, in my view, probably because it benefits from scale. Herman Miller (HM) sells large orders direct to the federal government too - using a GSA Schedule (contracting vehicle to sell to the feds). By definition, that's the lowest price anyone pays for this chair. As soon as I find a worthy competitor to this chair with at least equal value, I'll update my review.
Unfortunately for me, I found out late that HM runs semi-yearly sales on the Aeron. I called HM only after my last purchase.Read more ›
Cons: (#1) Doesn't provide much upper back support. (#2) With the correct chair size, pellicle mesh & hard plastic frame are good but still not as comfortable as memory foam. (#3) The chair is susceptible to defects and breaking down. When my new chair arrived from an authorized dealer, the locking mechanism for forward tilt was faulty.
Other thoughts: (1)Given pro #2 and con #3, buy from an authorized dealer. Warranty is a big part in justifying the cost. Chances are that at some point the chair will need repair and without warranty the individual parts are very expensive! (2) Try the chair in person for at least 30 minutes to find the size best for you. (3) Herman Miller has a semi-annual sale after Thanksgiving & in June that is 15% off for their products like the Aeron.
Herman Miller Aeron Chair w/PostureFit Lumbar Back...
When my office chair broke recently I decided to look for one that is not only very comfortable to sit in but will last a long while. I searched all over the internet and asked questions of a lot of people. It was a general consensus that if price is of no object, the Herman Miller Aeron chair is the way to go.
I'm a hefty person (360 pounds) and I'm hard on furniture. I spend a lot of my time in front of my computer and being well supported and comfortable is very important to me.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
TL;DL version: As a long-time chronic back-pain sufferer, this is the chair my back surgeon and physical therapist wanted me to get. Read morePublished 6 days ago by W. Jones
I tried these chairs out in a local showroom before I bought one and thought they were so comfortable. My chair is comfortable, for only a few minutes. Read morePublished 7 days ago by J Bike Rider
This chair has every adjustment you could ask for. The mesh seat distributes your weight evenly so your butt and legs don't go to sleep after sitting for long periods of time. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Ynot
I wanted a good chair for my gaming pc setup, so i sold my $1k pc and now i play chess with myself but hey...i have a cool chairPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
After selling my car and taking out a loan I was able to buy this chair. It is now the only thing is my house but it lags definitely worth itPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
As expected, the Aeron lives up to its reputation. Also pleased with the service and delivery. There was one hole the box where one of the casters punched through the box -- no... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Greg Colf
TL;DR: If you care about your posture and breathing, avoid the Aeron.
Anyway, Here's my crazy review:
This thing makes me want to scream sometimes. Read more