Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Herman Miller Classic Aeron Task Chair: Standard T..." and save 11% off the $499.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Herman Miller Classic Aeron Task Chair: Standard Tilt - Fixed Vinyl Arms - Standard Carpet Casters
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA
- Herman Miller's patented Kinemat® tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles pivot naturally.
- Unique breathable Pellicle suspension dissipates the body heat that builds up while you work, keeping you cool and comfortable, while providing unparralleled support
- The "waterfall" front edge of the seat takes the pressure off your thighs, so your blood keeps circulating, keeping you alert and focused
- Offers superior comfort, body support and style in a design that redefines the very meaning of “work chair.”
- 12-year Herman Miller warranty with Official Born-On-Date sticker.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tension Control/Basic Chair
Size B Fixed Arms/ hardwood floor caster
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you want to adjust the arm rests, you have to completely take the back apart.
Don't get me wrong, it's a comfortable chair, but I hate the fact that I can't lock it in an upright position. Every time you sit in it, it leans back.
I would return it and pay the extra $200 for the model up from this if it wasn't such a hassel shipping it to Alaska.
On the other hand, if you're not mechanically helpless, you *can* move the arms and lock them into the slot you want. You will need a T25 Torx (the six-pointed star shape) screwdriver to take off the arms. If you remove the back piece (mine was shipped with the back already off) you can see the bolt holding the arms on. Remove the bolt, pull the cosmetic plastic strip out of the arm groove, and screw the bolt back in the arm piece at the desired height. It took me about 10 minutes and the chair now fits me perfectly.
So if you bought this chair without realizing the arms aren't adjustable, don't despair!
So, one day, I got tired of hearing her complain and explaining to her clients why she is sitting in a ratty, dirty old chair you can find in a trash dump. I got on Amazon and started looking for something that an Asian female would like.
Found this chair. Thought about the one by the same company that adjusts automatically but decided against it.
I liked the A B C in sizes. My boss is borderline A or B. I chose A.
Thank the chair gods that it came before the bill. Fast shipping and so easy to put together. I don't like tools or plans, so all I had to do was put the back on it. This worked out great.
So I got it put together and put it in her office. She loved it. Says it is the most comfortable chair she has ever sat in. But she will not let me sit in it because she says I am too big and fat and it is made for small people. It looks sturdy to me, but she won't let me sit in it.
When she got the bill, she said that it was a great deal at $699.00.
If you are short, buy this chair!
This one does not allow you to adjust the arms height neither does it leave you adjust the angle of the back.
This chair should have a different name than Aeron, and I feel like I got mistaken purposely by miller aeron website; this chair is not worth $700+.
If I had known I would have bought the "advanced" aeron model.
Miller might argue that you have to read the fine notes, that's usually what a dishonest company would say.
Too complicated to send it back, I will keep it but you broke my wallet... and my heart.
Most recent customer reviews
2. One of the screw is loose which can't be tightened because the nut is welded or...Read more