5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Herman Miller Classic Aeron Chair Loaded Posture Fit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in USA
- Superior Support for Your Body: PostureFit properly supports the base of your spine, or sacral region, to help your pelvis maintain a natural forward tilt, thus keeping your spine fully aligned
- Moves with You, Naturally: Patented Kinemat tilt mimics the body’s natural pivot points—the hips, knees, and ankles—so the chair works with, not against, your body, and you recline fluidly
- Conforms to Your Shape: It conforms to each person who sits in the chair, and distributes weight evenly, eliminating pressure points and heat buildup
- Designed to last a long time, and parts that get the most wear are easily replaced and recycled
- Distinctive, Sophisticated Look: A selection of sophisticated materials and a choice of three Pellicle weave patterns make the chair well-suited to a variety of tastes and surroundings
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tension Control/fully loaded chair
Size B fully loaded/ hardwood floor caster
Rear tilt Lock/ forward tilt/ lumbar support
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WRONG CHAIR JUST ARRIVED~! ..And apparently there was almost NO WAY TO AVOID THE MISTAKE; unless you had taken an advanced continuing education course in deciphering the shameful, Herman Miller, Amazon Listing mayhem, which exist on almost every listing!
The long and the short of it is... The "Herman Miller Aeron Task Chair: Highly Adjustable w/PostureFit Lumbar Support - Fully Adjustable Vinyl Arms - Tilt Limiter - Size C - Standard Carpet Casters - Titanium Frame/White-Gold Tuxedo Pellicle" - DOES NOT include a "Seat Tilt Adjustment", DESPITE the photos within the listings gallery showing otherwise! ...and the same colored chair sold by a different Amazon vendor, described as ""Fully Loaded Highly Adjustable", also doesn't provide this feature! (You must find one that simply says "FULLY ADJUSTABLE", and NOT have that only pertaining to the arms!)
In case you were not already aware form experience... The "Seat Tilt Adjustment",is one of the most EXCEPTIONAL capabilities of a "highly", or better yet, "FULLY" adjustable Herman Miller Aeron chair! (I have personally found...) When it comes to eliminating fatigue after a long day of typing, coding, or working on desk based document and task; nothing alleviates your back's stress better than being able to re-position the angle of "attack" on your muscles and spine!
Consequential to this order fulfillment frustration; I also painfully answered another potential buyer's posted question:
"Does this seat have Tilt Limiter with Seat Angle Adjustment, Adjustable Arms, and Black Leather Armpads? "
(Source: https://www.amazon.com/forum/-/Tx18H7KVKM4QDN3/ref=ask_dp_dpmw_al_hza?asin=B007UI919Q )
...The previously posted, answer was a "YES"! ...THIS IS WRONG!
...I hope other buyers choose to say "show more" when reading the answers!
A "Fully Loaded", "Highly adjustable" chair, with "Fully adjustable arms"; is NOT the same as a "FULLY ADJUSTABLE CHAIR!" Ridiculously confusing!! The chair described in the following manor (below) DOES NOT come with a Seat Angle Adjustment!! Despite the fact that the photos included in the gallery, include one which evidently has BOTH levers necessary on the left side of the chair to make such adjustments! The one which just arrived at my house can NOT adjust the seat tilt!! - Here is the description of the exact color and model I ordered - "Herman Miller Aeron Task Chair: Highly Adjustable w/PostureFit Lumbar Support - Fully Adjustable Vinyl Arms - Tilt Limiter - Size C - Standard Carpet Casters - Titanium Frame/White-Gold Tuxedo Pellicle"
~ end of short answer ~
~ continuation of time-consuming, ridiculous research, required in order to get the CORRECT chair! ~
This chair in the same color, but with different mesh pattern, also (MISTAKENLY) shows photos with both levers on the left side, required for "seat tilt adjustment"; however, do to the fact the description offers no clarity in this regard, it is doubtful the right product would arrive! AND GET THIS... It describes itself as a "Fully Loaded Highly Adjustable Large Size (C) - PostureFit Lumbar Back Support Cushion Titanium Smoke Frame Classic Quartz Pellicle"
"FULLY LOADED" - I think not... At least not from the description!! But yeah... It's only $1,000 dollars for a plastic chair... right!!?? ...Smh!
I WONDER HOW MUCH IT WOULD HAVE COST TO ACTUALLY GET THE CHAIR I WANTED?
After all of this annoyance in trying to get the style and color, NOT TO MENTION FEATURES, I wanted and thought were described (or implied) and most certainly pictured in the gallery; I am now having to order the standard black color, with the original styled Pellicle woven style mesh; sacrificing some of the "form", for better "function"! The back is more important at this point, than the beauty! (I REALLY DIDN"T WANT BLACK AGAIN!)
And despite this particular, replacement's listings having a rather mundane description: "
"Herman Miller Aeron Chair - Fully Adjustable, C size, Adjustable PostureFit, Carpet Casters";
...it fortunately goes into much better details under it's "Detail" sections; including the claim that it does indeed include, "Kinemat tilt mechanism allows the chair to move with your body; pivot points align with the hips, knees, and ankles for a natural recline motion" MOREOVER, "Features tilt limiter with seat angle adjustment, fully adjustable arms, adjustable lumbar, graphite base and frame, black armpads, and carpet casters"
To require a potential buyer, to have to become an EXPERT in deciphering these ridiculously inaccurate descriptions and claims; while also expecting them to IGNORE the photo galleries COMPLETELY!; is a bit RIDICULOUS! (Not to mention dishonest and misleading!)
I can't go as far as saying the chair itself is not worth, it IS a comfortable chair. I'm leaving a 2 star review because the product was faulty after owning it for a little over a week. Go with another seller, stay away from OfficeDesigns.