|Item Weight||48 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 25 x 45 inches|
|Item model number||AE113AFCPJCDBB2583D01|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Herman Miller Executive Classic Aeron Task Chair: Tilt Limiter w/Seat Angle Adj - PostureFit Support - Fully Adj Leather Arms - Standard Carpet Casters
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Herman Miller's patented Kinemat® tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles pivot naturally.
- Unique breathable Pellicle suspension dissipates the body heat that builds up while you work, keeping you cool and comfortable, while providing unparralleled support
- The "waterfall" front edge of the seat takes the pressure off your thighs, so your blood keeps circulating, keeping you alert and focused
- The pioneering PostureFit® mechanism supports the way your pelvis tilts naturally forward, so that your spine stays aligned and you avoid back pain
- 12-year Herman Miller warranty with Official Born-On-Date sticker.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Exceeding all expectations and standards of its predecessors, the Classic Aeron Chair, with its 12-year warranty, has become the new benchmark in the arena of ergonomic office seating. The innovative, now iconic design fits you and fits into your home. Instantly adaptable to all the motions you go through every day while seated, Classic Aeron provides healthy comfort and balanced body support. An icon of modern design, the Classic Aeron has earned a place in the permanent collection of the New York Museum of Modern Art.
• Superior Ergonomics: The Pellicle suspension conforms to your body, reduces pressure points, and provides unparalleled support.
• Be One With Your Chair: The patented Kinemat® tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles pivot naturally.
• Stay Cool: The unique breathable Pellicle suspension dissipates the body heat that builds up while you work, so it keeps you cool and comfortable.
• Stay Alert: The high, wide, contoured back takes the pressure off your lower spine. Armrests slope slightly down in the back for the most natural and comfortable support. The "waterfall" front edge of the seat takes the pressure off your thighs, so your blood keeps circulating and you stay alert and focused.
• Make Your Classic Aeron Your Classic Aeron: Easy-to-make adjustments let you make the Classic Aeron chair work just right for the way you work.
• It's Got the Look: It fits right in, whether your home office is high-tech, elegant, casual, or a room that doubles as a gym.
• Green, No Matter What the Color: More than half of each chair is recycled materials, and the chair is 94 percent recyclable.
Best in its class, the Classic Aeron chair offers superior comfort, body support and style in a design that redefines the very meaning of “work chair.”
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The adjustments allow it to fit almost any body shape. But you DO need to follow the sizing chart. 99% of the negative comments I read on comfort issues come from people who obviously picked the wrong SIZE. The chair comes in small, medium and large. (A,B,C) Follow the size chart when choosing the proper fit. https://www.hermanmiller.com/content/dam/hermanmiller/documents/product_literature/other/AP_SizeFitRef.pdf
The best thing I can say about this chair is... that after sitting in it for 10 hours I completely forget about comfort at all. It's so comfortable and cool that you just don't think about it. Like floating on air. There is a reason it's the #1 selling chair. (And it's not just looks.) It's highly effective. It's built to last. It has a great warranty. It's just the best task chair you can buy. There are NO cons other than price. (You GET what you pay for.)
A $1200 chair shouldn't have assembly instructions that say "poke a hole in the mesh with a pencil". Come on.
As an IT consultant and developer, and also someone who uses the PC more for games, movies and TV shows than my television, I decided it was worth the investment, and at this price point, not worth risking something my rear end hadn't personally experienced. Whether all the bells and whistles are needed.. Having spent the money, I'm glad I have them...I'm not sure it's wholly worth it though.
I'm a fairly tall guy at 6'2" but I fit comfortably in the Medium size in a normal sitting position. Unlike other "Executive" chairs, don't expect to be able to lean your head back unless you're a good bit shorter, though the optional headrest could help with that. Good range on the height adjustment, fully extended might even work for a counter height desk.
Pros: As expected, it's amazingly comfortable, easily adjustable in many ways, the lumbar support is a nice touch, and of course with all the accents it's a stunning looking chair too. Minimal assembly required is a nice bonus on arrival.
Cons: Cost, it's a little tough to justify for anything but repeated long sittings.
Bottom line: You already know you want this chair, you're just trying to justify the cost like everyone who came before you
Most recent customer reviews
For years I suffered on a leather chair that looked good but had no back support.Read more