|Item Weight||38 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26 x 24.5 x 37 inches|
|Item model number||AS2SA22PFN2BKBBBKBK9201|
|Assembled Height||35 inches|
|Assembled Width||25 inches|
|Assembled Length||21 inches|
|Assembled Depth||17 inches|
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Herman Miller Sayl Task Chair: Tilt Limiter - Stationary Seat Depth - Stationary Arms - Standard Carpet Casters - Black Base & Frame
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This "life unframed" chair is an amazing mix of sophisticated engineering, design and ergonomics that promotes a real sense of seated freedom.
- Height: 34.25-38.75" Width: 24.5" Depth: 24.5"
- Basic Model: Fixed Arms
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The two innovations that make this chair so state-of-the-art are the ArcSpan and the Y-Tower. ArcSpan shapes the back and anchors the suspension fabric, while the Y-tower is the backbone that stretches the fabric and provides support. As affordable as it is inventive, Sayl proves the belief that a reasonably priced work chair can be well designed and include leading-edge ergonomics.
• 3D Intelligent Technology: Sayl's revolutionary 3D Intelligent suspension back molds the support you need into the back material, eliminating hard edges and the need for a frame. The suspension back is a flexible elastomer that adapts to each person's unique shape and provides exceptional comfort and support for just about all body types.
• Eco-Dematerialised Design: Designer Yves Béhar is big on environmental responsibility in design. The result is a lightweight chair that is 93 percent recyclable. Structural components are hollowed out, reducing weight and volume. The ArcSpan, arm structure, and tilt mechanism are fused into a single strong part that also reduces the chair's weight. The Sayl work chair weighs only 37 pounds.
• Elegant Anywhere: Shape matters, especially when introducing a chair into your home. At a desk, around a table, in the living room. The organic shape of the Sayl back makes it elegant anywhere, from every angle.
• "The Best for the Most for the Least": The standard for the designer when working on Sayl was to make a product that is the best design for the most people at the smallest cost. Herman Miller's goal was to make a work chair that is everything a Herman Miller chair should be in terms of ergonomics, elegant styling, superior engineering, and ecological responsibility.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am a temp and have been forced to use all kinds of different chairs over the years, and this is BY FAR the absolute WORST ever. When I found it on Amazon, I expected to find that our office had purchased them because they are the cheapest ever. Wow, was I wrong! $500? Holy CRAP! What the heck? Somebody must have gotten bribed into ordering a fleet of these torture devices.
Notice there is only one posted photo here? That is so you cannot see the chair sideways and realize it is ramrod straight with no lumbar support. Yes, this is like sitting in a straight-backed dining room chair all day long.
EXCEPT in a dining room chair, you could actually wedge a lumbar support cushion into the bottom. This chair has a tiny tailbone hole--not actually enough that you can fit your tailbone INTO it, just enough to make your lumbar support cushion fall down through the crack.
And if you go to work and find this is your fate, and you are not prepared with any pillow, you will be leaning your back against a hard plastic mesh which, I'm fairly certain, is the same thing they make spaghetti strainers from. I'm not kidding.
I have already tried one type of lumbar support pillow, and just ordered a different type in a desperate attempt to keep working on this job without actually having to bring in my own chair--which is more than embarrassing when you are a temp.... (Since 95% of us are there are temps, I guess I'll never know how many people would revolt against these chairs.)
Over a year later and still loving this chair! My husband now spends more time in it (I've graciously acquiesced my throne habitation), and he too loves it. Again, not many bells and whistles, but truly a great chair. I still average roughly 4-5 hours a day in it (dividing time between home and work office), with an occasional 8-hour day. Continues to be comfortable and everything works as if we'd just gotten it.
Just as much form as function
Slanted cushion increases blood flow
Arm height keeps back straight
Manufacturing date over a year old
The plastic mesh is a little discomforting
Absolutely not a chair for tall persons (photo attached of five foot eleven male)
You can see at 5 foot 11 the chair digs directly into shoulder blades
Standard casters not for hardwood (Featured photo with OfficeSkates)