- Series: Jeff Herman's Guide to Book Publishers, Editors, & Literary Agents
- Paperback: 1024 pages
- Publisher: Sourcebooks; 23 edition (May 14, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402271999
- ISBN-13: 978-1402271991
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7.2 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,287,042 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Jeff Herman's Guide to Book Publishers, Editors, and Literary Agents 2013: Who They Are! What They Want! How to Win Them Over! (Jeff Herman's Guide to Book Publishers, Editors, & Literary Agents) 23rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Jeff Herman is one of the world's most successful literary agents, having represented such bestselling authors as Ken Fisher, Jack Canfield, and Mark Victor Hansen. He has personally brought hundreds of writers into publication and helped launch thousands of careers. A frequent speaker at conferences and seminars, he lives in Stockbridge, MA.
Browse award-winning titles. See more