Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 402 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 431 reviews
on February 24, 2017
I read many of the reviews of this book, especially the less than 5 star ones. The Secret started me off and began to change my life, The Power took my life one step further. Then I purchased The Magic and my life changed dramatically. Yet, something was still missing from the equation. I couldn't understand how people were going from step A to Step C without a hitch. Where was Step B? I was not able to just flipe a switch in my mind easily. After 60 years of conditioning and a life full of suffering, I still had questions as to exactly how to do this with heartfelt needs and wants. Many things were starting to manifest from my work, but the deepest of things were not. How did one person go from being fired from a TV show, to deciding she would pursue her dream of having her own, to getting a network to accept it it? There had to be a step in between, but what was it? Something was just not computing in my mind. I knew I needed more answers to my questions. Then I decided to go back to the reviews of Hero. And from the negative reviews, I realized that my answers were most likely going to come from this book. People didn't like that this was about other people's experiences. But those people totally missed the boat. Many questions are asked of you through those people. They are questions they suggest you ask yourself, BEFORE you start affirming and visualizing. It is not about their own experiences per say. It is the step B I was looking for. And, yes, there is action that must be taken once you have the answers for yourself to the questions presented through these 4 or 5 people. She highlights these same 4-5 people throughout the entire book.

This book put it all together for me. Turns out it was a right decision to make it my last book of the ones she has put out. At least it was for me. And I am so grateful that I was able to read between the lines of these negative reviews to see that. It is EXACTLY what I needed. I has answered all the rest of my questions and made it easier for me to do all the things suggested in the first two books. The Magic is a stand alone book on it's own and a true life changer. That book is filled with action on how to attain sincere gratitude which, in turn, manifests all good things.

For anyone out there like me, who felt I was missing a piece of my brain in order to do this with success, I strongly and highly recommend this book. It has helped me tremendously. Just last week, I read the same tow pages over and over again, and then the answer to my deepest heartfelt life defining question was magically answered just as promised. It came in a flash, just as those people said it would. And now I know what action I must take to manifest that desire. There is some footwork involved, and THEN The Universe does the rest.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rhonda Byrne for her books. I've read many on the Law of Attraction and hers are by far the very, very best. She has changed my life. And though I have never met her, she lands on my gratitude blessings list on many days. This woman has fulfilled her mission on this planet. She has reached millions, just as she once dreamed.
on May 31, 2014
I am a true fan of Rhonda Byrne. I have every book she has ever written. I also enjoyed the secret and I continue to live my life in gratitude for this is what I believe in. However, this book was a bit different. I love a motivational read and something I can get inspiration from but this book did not really give me that type of read. It was all basically quotes and thoughts of others who made their dreams come true, which can be an inspiration for others depending on the persons circumstances however, it just wasn't for me.
on January 18, 2016
After you read "The Secret" and really start applying those ideas to your life, it's really important to have more Info. to listen to. to reaffirm and help you conceptualize what you want clearly so that it becomes more of a part of you.
For me, I had a negative experience on my journey and "The Hero" helped me regain my confidence to move forward again.
on August 23, 2017
I LOVE Rhonda Byrne books and was so looking forward to reading this one. Unfortunately in my opinion, this just didn't do anything for me.

Yes, I knew there were going to be a lot of examples of famous people and how they made it all happen for them, but the book had little else to add to those quotes.

I was disappointed and had to push myself to finish the book.
on March 23, 2015
I thought this book made a lot more sense than the secret which I felt left out a lot of factors about life. Then again, the secret was only her first book. I felt this was a very insightful book. Not the kind you read front to back if you want to take things from it. I though no matter how much insight Liz Murray had contributed to this book, her story was the most interesting.
on September 17, 2017
Become your own hero! This is a powerful book that teaches us to become or accumulate what we want in life. I read the Secret and the truths in that book are relevant. The Power is the Power that we all have to achieve our own greatness in our own way.
on May 14, 2017
The Hero is an awesome audio book, as is The Secret. This is great to listen to after listening to The Secret and The Power. These are read beautifully by the author with great character reads as well.
on October 5, 2016
I LOVE all of Rhonda Byrnes books and Hero is no exception. When I want a lift me up, I pick up Hero and get my fix. I LOVE all the different people sharing their successes and inspiration..!
on May 17, 2015
Have listened to most of the inspiring author's books on audio. Great way to begin my day on my way to work.
Very uplifting and good to play again after time has passed for 'refreshers'.
on January 14, 2014
LOVED "The Secret" and had high hopes for this book but it is really just a series of testimonials. I didn't find them inspirational, unfortunately.