Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on August 1, 2012
I paid for this game and was really enjoying it. Playing on my phone was sometimes a bit tough, (those pills can be hard to see), but I was enjoying it.
The recent update however, has changed that. Now at the start of the game I have these annoying pop up ads for other games by the dev, on a paid game. Also, every level used to tell you how many "pills" you needed to find (important bc that's how you buy hints), now that is missing. As someone who likes to complete games by hitting all the goals, it's frustrating that the goals are now unknown. I really have to get better about backing up my apps BEFORE I update them, just so I can undo what seems to be a growing problem. Too late for this one, though.
on April 11, 2012
I am a huge fan of the show, but you really don't have to be to enjoy this object-searching game. Every room in the hospital hosts sharp visuals, nice colors, and fun challenge to find all of the objects needed for things like an emergency surgery with Turk or to assist Dr. Cox with something. It's humorous, like the show, and each of the main characters are there in need of your help. I can't stop playing! I thoroughly enjoy this game and J am going to go play it now.
on May 1, 2012
I got the app because scrubs was my all time favorite show. however got toa level and now stuck. item to find not there - the wet floor sign. hints point to empty space. have restarted level several times. it isn't there and cant progress. what a waste of money. fix this or don't charge for the game. until fixed only gets 3 stars
on June 7, 2012
I played this game on my kindle fire. It was a lot of fun & the characters were spot on. Good story line & graphics were good. Picture didn't get fuzzy when I zoomed in. Recommended for all the hidden object enthusiasts.
on April 13, 2012
Love the game except sometimes items to find aren't there. The darn wet floor sign keeps going missing. If you use a hint, it points to a blank spot. Please fix this. It's driving me nuts!!
on April 18, 2012
I was really looking forward to playing this game after I read the reviews so I paid for it and completed it in 2 days. not much to it. it was really disappointing.
on April 16, 2012
this is my first review for a game app. I downloaded this game not knowing what to expect. I had a lot of fun playing this game. I loved the show and haven't seen it in a while so this was a nice refresher. I have no compliants.
on June 8, 2013
Numerous bugs in the app were bad enough, but my antivirus finding it contained a Trojan is unacceptable. I wish the free version had been an option when I got this. Then I would have been able to discover the flaws for free.
on July 8, 2012
This game is by far the best hidden object game. I have played many other hidden object games,this one is the best.Ton of games and can be very challenging.very good grafics. I usually read the reviews before buying,some were average. But this one is worth a 5 star.
on July 8, 2012
loved the show. photos looked promising. but when I tried to open, I chose my language and it said downloading cache. 2 seconds later it said "failed to download cache." I tried 3 times and still said the same thing. UNINSTALLED!!! Waste of 99¢.