- File Size: 2626 KB
- Print Length: 1062 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 20, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B018B6RU7A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #24,277 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Herobrine - The Complete Collection (17 Books In 1 Boxset) Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thank you for the experience Barry j Mcdonald and I hope to see Herobrine,Sparklegirl and Emman again soon
Herobrine is dead,long live Herobrine.
The plot is very captivating, filled with action and adventure that goes beyond Minecraft; although the background is set in the game there are mazes, fast-paced battles, time travel and lots of plot twists that make this a deeply thought series (unlike other short, simple Minecraft books I've read before).
The writing style is interesting, illustrating the stories through different points of view, making sure the main protagonist isn't always the same and that every character plays an equal importance.
The characters do not start out as heroes, but are pretty realistic, sometimes having to deal with treachery, loss, corruption, not to mention the amazing character development throughout all the journeys that Herobrine, SparkleGirl, Emman and the others live.
As for the so-called "bad guys", they aren't the usual world-controlling people, they might be powerful, selfish players, or ancient legends waiting for an opportunity, or an entire loyal population following the wrong person.
I really enjoyed this collection, even though it's actually 16 books compacted together that I managed to finish in one day, there are a couple of things I need to point out:
1) The punctuation is disastrous, there are dots, commas and question marks often out of place or missing (I had no particular problems understanding, but some readers might)
2) There is lots of killing and violence (i.e. slicing off arms and heads) and monstrous creatures (zombies, hell hounds) that, while not explicitly described, might cause a few problems (as for me, I wasn't affected by it since everything in Minecraft is blocky and not scary to me)
3) The last part about time-travel and parallel worlds was quite confusing, and I admit I didn't quite enjoy it as much as the previous adventures, but hopefully the next book (part 17, I'm waiting for the Kindle Unlimited version) will clear things up.
Most recent customer reviews
(No Amazon I don't care if it is 20 words or not)
Wow it is still not 20 words yet. What a surprise.
On a scale of one to five, this book is six! I loved this book.Read more