- Series: Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen Zum Neuen Testament 2.Reihe (Book 215)
- Paperback: 316 pages
- Publisher: Mohr Siebeck; 2 Revised edition (December 31, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3161503627
- ISBN-13: 978-3161503627
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,185,525 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Herod Antipas in Galilee: The Literary and Archaeological Sources on the Reign of Herod Antipas and its Socio-Economic Impact on Galilee (Wissenschaftliche Untersuchungen Zum Neuen Testament 2.Reihe) 2 Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Morten H. Jensen, Born 1972; 2001 M. Theol. (cand.theol.) from the University of Aarhus, Denmark; 2005 Ph.D.; 2006-2008 Postdoc from the Carlsberg Foundation, University of Aarhus.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?