FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Battle alone or with friends, chatting with your team in real‐time using the 3DS microphone, trade items with them, forge new alliances and engage in tactical team play to overcome enemies
- Choose from four diverse and powerful classes then customize your appearance from the outset, and as your character evolves, your fighting style, armor set
- Be a mercenary fighter doing battle against deadly fiends and powerful beasts battling forth on your own in single player or join forces with other heroes online
- Explore and fight through dynamic environments; battle against a wide variety of deadly creatures who’ll stretch your combat and tactical skills
- Play in new ways and access more rewards and achievements by completing challenges sent to your 3DS everyday, or download frequent new game content.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Heroes of Ruin
From the Manufacturer
War raged for over a hundred years until strong, powerful Lords emerged from the fighting to bring a fragile peace to the land. This peace is threatened when one of the Lords, Ataraxis, ruler of the city of Nexus, is taken ill by a deadly curse. A call is sent out, promising rewards beyond measure for anyone who finds a cure. Four mercenaries, each with their own strengths, weaknesses and motivations answer the call. One uses forbidden spells to rain death on her foes, one has guns and bombs to blast his way through, another has a mighty sword capable of slicing through entire packs of enemies, and one other gains strength from savagely tearing through anything that stands in his way with brutal, bladed fists.
| Key Features |
Top customer reviews
-Lots of fun playing in online multiplayer mode with up to 4 players (you and 3 more players. Either friends or players from al over the globe.
-Adventure style gameplay.
-Game crashes, bugs that need to be fixed.
-It gets annoying when game crashes in a boss battle and you have to restart battle or game.
-Not enough challenge if you're looking for a long time of game play.
I would have loved if the game offered DLC or harder mode but it was a quick fun experience and hopefully if they make a sequel they'll fix the issues this one has.
I would recommend this game if you love adventure games like Zelda, Diablo, Secret of Mana and so on.