Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on May 7, 2017
My girlfriend and I often read each other's material during our respective semesters in school. This of course was assigned to me and I was greatly affected by the astounding magnitude of Zambreno's research and how it honestly excavates both her own experience as an overlooked woman in a relationship and how her predicament fits in history. My girlfriend enjoyed this just as much as it inspired her to read any of the works by these Modernist women. Please read and support Ms. Zambreno's work.
on March 22, 2017
Aggressive feminist prose that shouldn't frighten the men away. I devoured it and can't wait to share it with my sisters. Transgressively private, yet expository -- I'll never read the Modernists the same way.
on May 8, 2017
If you're interested in learning about overlooked modernist figures, experiencing the contours of the self, and exploring issues facing female artists and writers, you'll enjoy this one.
on May 28, 2016
Fantastic book. If you're thinking of buying it, do it.
on October 21, 2014
One of the best essays on feminism and literature I've read in a long time.
on January 9, 2015