Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 3, 2008
I have only used this mini-stepper for a couple of weeks after being a couch potato for several years. I bought it so I could work at home on my time schedule and for as long as I choose. I put it beside my 5' bookshelf and hold onto each side of the bookshelf for stability. I need to hold onto something when I step or I'll get wobbly. It's small enough to travel with, fairly light-weight and easy to use. A little WD-40 solved the squeak problem. I can already feel results from my waist down - I'm tightening up and developing muscle tone. I'll write another review after six months or so, but right now this is a winner as far as I'm concerned. I've given two others out for Christmas/New Year's gifts. CAUTION: This is for WOMEN who weight under 250 lbs. If you are man of any weight, a heavily overweight woman or an advanced exerciser, this is not for you.
on December 11, 2007
I just got this product today, and while it may break later on like some people whined about, I love it so far. I've used treadmills and striders, and they were missing one thing: resistance. This little machine actually has quite a bit of resistance. I'm not a pro athlete or anything, but at 22 and wearing a size 6 I am in fairly good shape, and this thing gets my heart rate going and thighs burning in about 1 minute. You can either do it quick while only lowering each step a couple inches, or you can do it more slowly and lower each pedal all the way down (this REALLY works your legs!). It's a great combination of cardio and training your legs. I am VERY impressed for such a low price!

I also love how the machine doesn't squeak. My strider used to squeak horribly, and the bolts would constantly come loose to the point that the whole machine would be unstable and I'd have to grab a tool to tighten them. This is heavy enough to keep you grounded, but can easily be picked up and stored away, and NO SQUEAKING! The little digital display is nice too, except I don't think the calorie count is very accurate since it can't take weight, height, and fitness level into account, but it's ok.
on September 14, 2014
It would be fine for someone that has good balance.
on July 12, 2007
I can really feel it in my legs when I use this stepper. Easy to move from room to room. I like the small size, very easy to store. You can get a good total body workout by adding hand weights.
on June 27, 2007
I have used some type of mini stepper at least 3 or 4 times a week for over 15 years. This is simply the most quiet, yet effective stepper I have found in this price range. It is great for a condo or apartment and stores easily under a bed or behind a door. All steppers in this price range seem to last about 2-4 years, depending on manufacturing. This stepper is one of the more durable I've found to date. My weight fluctuates between 115 and 120 lbs. and 20 minutes a day on the stepper keeps my "assets" from dropping, rain or shine ;-)
on November 13, 2008
This is a great little stepper until that darn, shabby pulley cable breaks. This is my 6th, machine which just broke, so the 7th will be here tomorrow. I keep returning them as I got the lifetime warranty for $5, so I don't have to pay to get a new one. I go in, get another one, and give them the broken one. They know me in the store now.
I use the machine for 35 minutes, 7 days a week.
MAKE STRONGER PULLEY CABLES. HELLO!? That's all that breaks on it. You would think they would have gotten the picture by now.
on January 3, 2008
I love the idea of having a mini-stepper at home. This one would be ideal for me only if it didn't break so easily. I purchased my second Hers Mini-Stepper less than a month ago and the cable that goes around the pulley broke YET AGAIN!!! That's exactly what happened with the first one. I'm gonna keep looking for a more durable version of this. As for this particular stepper - it's a total waste of money. Poorly made.
on March 6, 2008
This machine was great for about a month. While using it the cable that creates the tension snapped, I fell off the steps face forward and nearly smashed my face into the floor. Thank god there wasn't any furniture in front of me. Do not buy would be my advise.
on July 18, 2007
I have used this stepper for 6 months. It was very easy to assemble and is very sturdy. I use it for 15 minutes 2-3 times a week. It is very quiet and does not disturb the neighbors in the apartment beneath mine. The display is very clear and easy to operate so I always know how long i've been working out. This stepper is a good deal for a small price.
on April 7, 2007
The product is terrible. I opened the box and the packing was shabby. I assembled it as instructed and tried it. The wheel snapped immediately. Returning it.

Not recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.