Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 302 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 342 reviews
on May 13, 2017
I love this bag! It stands up on its own, has a laptop sleeve, and is very cute. These 3 reasons are the reason I bought it and it's living up to my expectations. The laptop sleeve is not padded but I prefer it that way because I have a laptop sleeve that I always use. One word of caution: this backpack is fairly large. I am 5'5" and have a small build and this backpack takes up my entire torso. I feel like it is too big for me but the mid-volume is very small in comparison, so I prefer this size. My only complaint is that the front pocket is hard to unzipper. I feel like I can't fully access this pocket. However, for the minimalist style of the bag, I don't mind too much. And Herschel has other bag options that have more pockets with easier access. The navy bag with the white pocket is beautiful! The blue is a rich, deep navy and contrasts very nicely with the interior red stripes.
on December 19, 2016
Beautifully designed, but it's lacking in a lot of organization pouches that you'd typically find in a jansport or other backpack. Essentially you're getting a front pocket (which is tiny and sometimes hard to open), the main pocket, and the laptop pouch - nothing more. The straps and the padding on the back make it very comfortable to carry, but if you're a student who carries a lot of little things (pens, stapler, etc), this might not be the backpack for you.

Was really hoping this would be better, the design is really cool.
on February 5, 2015
i really like the amount of space this backpack has. It can carry 3 books, binder, sketchbook, and my iPad Mini.

And it's fashionable, the ladies will love this backpack, almost makes me wonder if there staring at my backpack or my butt.
on September 30, 2015
I felt the need to write this review today seeing as this bag went above and beyond today. There was literally a rainstorm today at school today and my classes are located all over campus so I was just drenched, I honestly though my laptop and textbooks would be destroyed but when I got to class every thing in my bag was dry. My friend has a north face bag and her stuff was soaked through. The only complaint I have is that the front pocket isn't completely lined so some of my stuff got a little soggy, but I had like my wallet and electronics in their and they were fine.
on July 10, 2015
Perfect backpack. No matter how much stuff you cram into it it will always look small and sleek. Laptop pocket is perfect for my 15" Macbook, and the backpack keeps everything well kept while still looking great. Absolutely would buy it again but its durability is unparalleled at the price.
on April 10, 2016
Item arrived just as expected. The quality is great! I love the leather touches. I tote this with me when I went on a light hike and to and from work. The pouch inside to hold my laptop is perfect and I love how I can feed my headphone wire through for organization as well. I would recommended this backpack to anyone. The neutral color matches many of my outfits and there's a great amount of padding so that I don't feel any pressure on my shoulders.
on January 15, 2017
These backpacks are very well made. Not only are they extremely sturdy but they look good. They are made of a durable but pretty canvas and the trim is a nice brown leather. I haven't seen a backpack like this, but I love it!
on February 27, 2017
Great quality backpack at a great price. Not to mention that it looks good too. Material is heavy duty so it can stand up to the elements. A versatile backpack as well that can be used in numerous circumstances and situations. My only thing is that the laptop sleeve on the inside doesn't provide much protection from other contents in the back as well as keeping it snug for when you move around a lot. Best advice is that you get an external laptop sleeve to go around your laptop and put it the laptop sleeve. Otherwise top marks for a backpack at this price point.
on August 25, 2015
I have been using this bookbag for a few months now, and I must say it is the perfect bag for me. As a senior in college that prefers free pdfs to textbooks, this bag is great since its relatively small and portable. It is also much more stylish (in my opinion) than other bags I see around campus since it has a much more simplistic design.
on April 13, 2015
What my daughter was looking for. This seems to be a sturdy backpack to handle all her many books, etc that she has to carry around during the school day since the lockers are too small and too far away from class. The straps are holding up and the durability of the fabric seems good. She is happy with the look and I am happy with the quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.