|Price:||$69.95 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.04 (7%)|
- 44 centimeters high
- 15 centimeters wide
- Signature striped fabric liner
- Padded and fleece lined 15 inch laptop sleeve
- Front pocket with internal mesh organizers and key clip
- Waterproof zipper detail
- 17.5 inch x 11.75 inch x 6 inch (HxWxD)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The pop quiz is the quintessential school backpack that features a wide range of versatile pockets and organizers.
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 17.5 x 14.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.85 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MTOX4QS
- Item model number: 10011-01579-OS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 11, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was caught outside during a storm one day (with my MacBook Pro inside). Worried as hell, I sprinted inside to check the damage, and to my surprise, everything was still perfectly dry! I didn't realize that this backpack was waterproof until then and I'm glad it is! Thanks, Herschel Supply Co. for saving the day.
I love the pocket on the top, too. I know it's supposed to be for a phone, but I use it for my pens & pencils and it's awesome cause it makes them easily accessible when I'm sitting at my desk.
The backpack also feels really sturdy/well-built. Definitely a good value.
As far as capacity goes, I currently have the following in my backpack:
– 15" MacBook Pro with Retina Display, and charger
– (2) full 1" binders
– a Five Star single-subject spiral notebook
– a planner (thin notebook sized)
– a full 2-pocket folder
– psychology textbook, 3.8 lbs, 1.2" x 9" x 11"
– english textbook, 2.4 lbs, 1.1" x 7.4" x 9.1"
– TI-Nspire, and cable
– some food
– other misc cables
– a handful of pens & pencils
Anyway, the point is, this thing carries a lot—COMFORTABLY.
Easily the best backpack I've ever owned. "No ragrets."
Update 3/17: I contacted Hershel directly and after sending them pictures, they issued me a credit to their online store to purchase a new bag.
I put a lot of strain on this bag, as it's worn in a little from me walking up and down NYC with 3 or 4 books that I read at all points of the day (one of them is a textbook feel hard-cover, and the rest are paperbacks). I see a little bit of the sewing getting loose but not to a point where it would rip the bag.
The color is definitely a plus and the White Zipper keeps this bag looking fresh.
I'm surprised that there are no Scuff Marks after long periods of use because of the good materials put into this bag. Speaking of the materials, the inside of this bag combined with the barbershop styled Red-White lined insides make you want to keep the bag open, but of course, being in NYC, it's not a good idea to do that in public.
I highly recommend getting a Pop Quiz (yeah they can be expensive but they're totally worth it).
Most recent customer reviews
Love the two front pocket and one on top