Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers virtually everything that can go wrong with your product from the handle to the wheels
- Plan has stain coverage along with coverage for defects in materials and workmanship and breakdowns from normal wear and tear
- Coverage includes: Damage to fabric, vinyl, leather seam separation and slippage, rips, tears, and loss of foam
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Herschel Supply Co. Little America Backpack, Canteen Crosshatch/Tan Synthetic Leather
|Price:||$84.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.00 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Signature striped fabric liner
- Padded and fleece lined 15" laptop sleeve
- Adjustable drawcord closure ; backpack elevates an iconic style with modern functionality
- Magnetic strap closures with metal pin clips
- Front pocket with hidden zipper and key clip
- Internal media pocket with headphone port
- Contoured shoulder straps and air mesh back padding
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Herschel Little America Backpack is a popular silhouette that elevates an iconic mountaineering style with modern functionality. Featuring signature striped fabric liner, air mesh back padding, and contoured shoulder straps.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With that said, I only got to experience using my bag once because by the end of my trip, my bag was essentially in pieces. I used this bag for a work trip to Italy to carry my laptop and charger, some noise canceling headphones, snacks, and a scarf for when it was cold. All in all, my backpack was pretty full, but by no means weighed an extraordinary amount. At no point did the contents of my bag exceed 15lbs.
See from the pictures, my bag was falling apart. First, the material near the draw string ripped and frayed the first day. Next, I noticed the grommet had become unattached to the material, and the material began ripping there as well. At one point I was in a rush to leave, and picked up my bag quickly with one strap, and the strap nearly tore off. Finally, by the end of the trip, the laptop padding was coming out of the stitching.
If this is the quality of their product, I couldn't possibly recommend it. It can't take any abuse and has zero durability. My hope is that I had a defective product, and I am one of very few that didn't enjoy this product's full potential.
I love how much the backpack can hold. I was unsure of how much I would like a one compartment backpack after owning many backpacks that had multiple compartments, but I actually like this set a lot better. I can hold all my things and find them somewhat easily. The laptop sleeve is also very nice and soft to protect my computer.
I have machine-washed the bag many times and let it air dry and have seen no change in the appearance of the bag!