Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 619 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 676 reviews
on February 14, 2015
Despite my friends telling me that I was paying a lot of money just for the Herschel sticker, I chose to go with my gut since the bag looked very good. While the bag does look very clean and spiffy, the quality and attention to detail in manufacturing is very subpar. The plastic clip broke on my first trip (writing this review as I'm waiting for the plane home and pissed off looking at this bag next to me) with very minimum usage. And for the very short amount of time that the shoulder strap did work, the cheap plastic clip squeaked with every step. Even though many reviews before me have stated this problem, i still bought it for its looks.... Karma for being a shallow pos....
review image
33 comments| 206 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2016
I actually ended up going to a Mori's luggage and picking up this bag because amazon failed to deliver on time but I LOVE this duffel. Its has been to Amsterdam, Tokyo, Mexico and more with me. It looks great and holds TONS of stuff including a pair of shoes in the dedicated pocket seperate from your clothes. I have the navy blue with white stripes and I get compliments on it everywhere I go.
on November 2, 2016
This bag looks so good, the fabric is great, branding details are great. I would not buy again though because the plastic connections for the strap sqeaks horribly whenever it moves around while I'm walking, which requires me to hold it with one hand while I walk. I also wish it had a pocket on the exterior, it's not very travel friendly, great bag for the gym though.
on January 11, 2017
I took notice of this bag, because my friend has this bag, but in black/tan, which is also a very nice color. For travel (2-3 days), I would usually carry around my medium sized Nike duffel bag; which fit everything i needed. If i needed more space, I would carry along a messenger bag. This duffel is a bit larger then my previous duffel and a lot more stylish and fit for the occasion. My bad prior also had a bad for my shoes as well, but the pocket extended into the bad more so than this one. This bag fits my dress shoes perfectly without taking up excess room. I like the this tan color a lot. It gives a very nice look to the bag itself. The only thing i will probably change on this bag is the shoulder strap padding. Its navy and blends with the actual band. If i can get a nice tan/brown looking padding, this bag would look even greater! I'll probably pull my Scooby Doo seat belt padding and add it over.
on September 29, 2014
I've use this bag twice now which I bought on a recommendation, I should've read the reviews first. The bag self is great size, however the zipper looks like it's going to come apart and shoulder strap squeaks like mad. I can't stand it so back it goes! You would think the company would do something about the plastic connecting the straps given the bag it's so heavily branded. I'm walking through the airport and the bag is squeaking with every step I take. Drives me crazy can't stand it!
on April 6, 2017
Very sharp bag, I've received several compliments in hotel lobbies and airports. The shoe compartment is fantastic, I don't know how I lived without one before! I usually put my shoes and all my socks in it and it cuts down on clutter in the main bag!

The liner is also a nice touch, it makes the inside of the bag much brighter and you can actually find what you're looking for in it.
on August 12, 2015
A friend of mine has had this bag for some time. I really loved it and wanted one of my own. Upon receiving this product, I noticed a few things that were different. First of all, the handles of this bag are cloth and his were leather. This is not a deal breaker and it was good quality cloth and stitching. Secondly, the zipper of this bag had a fault and was not stitched properly in a small area. This causes the zipper to get caught and I assume it will eventually get worse. The zipper path is white and had yellow stain marks. The clasps for the shoulder strap are also very squeaky. I originality thought this was due to the weight of my bag, but is even squeaky with only a few items in the bag. Overall, great quality item - I only wish the should strap clasps weren't so squeaky!
on July 21, 2017
This bag looks great. The details, from the lining to the fluorescent accent on the zipper, are awesome. What's more, it's proven to be durable: I've been hauling it from hotel to hotel, as my carry-on in various airports. No sign or wear or tear. It doesn't really even show dirtiness, which was my initial concern. The issue, as almost everyone else has pointed out: the squeaking from the plastic-on-plastic clip-on straps is obnoxious. It's annoying enough that I'm probably just going to find another strap with a metal clip and hopefully that will suffice. But the bag itself -- totally worth it.
on July 12, 2016
The styling is nice, however, the quality is pure crap. This was my third time using this bag and one of the handles broke off. I was about to buy one of their backpacks, but have reconsidered.
review image review image
on January 30, 2016
Huge bag that doesn't hold much. I thought that a shoe compartment would be nice since I frequently travel with an extra pair of kicks, but the compartment takes up almost half of the bag space. Inside the bag you have one net on the other end of the bag for accessories. If you don't pack light, this is not the bag for you. The plastic clips squeak while you walk and is a bit embarrassing when going to nicer places. Bag looks nice, but that's about it. Not worth the price even on lightning deal. I bought a $60 leather Nike gym bag that's half the size and holds as much if not more. The Nike bag also has a few zipper compartments.