4 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers virtually everything that can go wrong with your product from the handle to the wheels
- Plan has stain coverage along with coverage for defects in materials and workmanship and breakdowns from normal wear and tear
- Coverage includes: Damage to fabric, vinyl, leather seam separation and slippage, rips, tears, and loss of foam
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Herschel Supply Co. Dawson Backpack, Winetasting Crosshatch/Tan Synthetic Leather,One Size
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Signature striped fabric liner
- 15 ' laptop sleeve
- Adjustable draw cord closure
- Magnetic strap closures with metal pin clips
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Crafted for everyday exploration, the Dawson backpack features a hidden draw cord cinch closure and additional storage with distinctive strap details.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It looks small, but trust me, it holds a lot and is quite a convenient size when traveling. The backpack is made of really great quality material and it has a really convenient pocket in the side that I've used to store items like postcards and other documents that I don't want to get too bent up since there is a nice, thick layer of padding on the back.
I've only had it for a month, but honestly, I can see this backpack holding up for a very long time. I'm even considering using this when going to classes once school starts again since I realized that my laptops DOES manage to fit inside!
After much trial and error, I have come to the conclusion that this backpack will not work for school for me personally. I simply cannot comfortably fit my 13 inch laptop, agenda, 2 small Five-Star notebooks and a tiny pencil pouch in the bag. The opening of the backpack barely covers the top of the computer so it won't close at all. The only thing that keeps my laptop from falling out is the flap and magnetic clasp,
With that being said, it's still a great travel backpack (I recently took it kayaking too, and while things got a little wet, nothing was drenched at all), but unless you have a smaller laptop, I wouldn't suggest it for school.