Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on March 17, 2017
Love the necklaces. They are really beautiful. My grandchildren loved.
on January 4, 2016
I gave this to my Mom for V-Day and she loved it. It looks just like the picture of it, only smaller. It is about a 1/4 of the size of a actual Hershey Kiss. If you are looking for big and flashy, like "Hey everybody, look at me!" then keep looking cause this one is small and adorable.
on December 12, 2012
It was small but more than acceptable. Local jewelry store wanted twice as much for the exact piece of jewelry
on August 16, 2013
i got it but its very Small and very easy to cut it by mistake. it looks fine but very tiny though. thanks.
on February 21, 2013
It was cute but I had to take it to the jewelry store to replace the clasp that came broken. So it was 20+ the original price.
on February 6, 2013
I thought it would be bigger. Hard to see what it is. For the money, I thought it would be bigger.
on January 7, 2017
Adorable, teeny tiny as expected. It is very precious looking.
on March 13, 2013
I was so disappionted with this necklass. As a 6'2 280lb person, when I opened and saw this I almost cried. Here I thought I was buying something about he size of a real hershey kiss. Instead I got something the size of a ear ring. I was embarressed for myself and will not buy things, like this, from you that I can not see in person.............Thanks for the bad valentine present for my wife.
on December 29, 2013
This is a great pendant. My wife and I have always been partial to Hershey Kisses. It's ironic that I chose this silver pendant because my wife gave me an engraved silver guitar pick for Christmas. We were on the same wavelength this year. The pendant is a delicate item of whimsey. She really liked it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.