|Price:||$18.58 ($0.62 / Count)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.90 shipping
+ $3.50 shipping
+ $4.49 shipping
Summertime Snacking from Happy Belly
Choose from single variety snacks like unroasted and unsalted almonds and walnuts, to lightly sea salted, roasted almonds and cashews. For added variety, explore crunchy, salted nut mixes or flavorful combinations of trail mixes. See more.
Hershey's Chocolate Full Size Variety Pack (30-Bar Box)
- The Hershey's Chocolate Full Size Variety Pack is perfect for the home, office, ballpark, or anywhere that deserves a sweet treat.
- This assortment includes six each of the following candies: KIT KAT Wafer Bars, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars, and HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate with Almond Bars.
- Individually wrapped, these full-size bars are perfect for gifting, sharing, or taking along as a delicious on-the-go reward.
- OU Kosher Certified, HERSHEY'S Chocolate and candies have been an American favorite since 1894.
- This product ships as one 30-count box.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 30 Count Pack | Style Name: Full Size Variety Pack
From the Manufacturer
Hershey's Chocolate Full Size Variety Pack, 30-Count Pack
This variety pack features Kit Kat Wafer Bars, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, and Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almonds Bars. Keep this assortment close for snacking, sharing, and gifting.
Hershey’s Goodness Wherever You Go
Store this variety pack at work or home, to keep a satisfyingly sweet snack within reach wherever you are.
Make it a Fun Day with a Hershey’s Sundae
Finish family pizza night with a sundae station. Chop up these Hershey’s candy bars for an assortment of tasty topping options.
Put the Good in Goodie Bag
Thank party guests with decorative and delicious treat-filled goodie bags, including their own Hershey’s candy bar.
The Hershey Legacy
The story of Hershey’s Chocolate begins with Milton S. Hershey. Raised as a poor farm boy, Hershey became fascinated with chocolate-making at the 1893 World’s Columbian Exposition. Hershey founded the Hershey Chocolate Company in 1894, and built the world’s largest chocolate factory in 1903. He then created the industrial town of Hershey, Pennsylvania, where workers enjoyed comfortable homes, inexpensive public transport, and quality public schools. In 1909, Hershey and his wife established a school for orphan boys. Hershey eventually endowed the bulk of his wealth to this school, including ownership of the Hershey Chocolate Company. For more than a century, the Milton Hershey School has enriched the lives of countless children in need. The town of Hershey, Pennsylvania has provided employment, recreation, and culture. And The Hershey Company has brought smiles to people around the world.
Be sure to grab one before these brownies go.
Chocolate Grab-Bag Brownies Recipe
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Remove wrappers from candies. Cut each candy into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside. 2. Melt butter in saucepan over low heat. Add sugar and cocoa; stir to blend. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs. Stir together flour, salt, and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in vanilla and candy pieces. Spread in prepared pan. 3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan and begin to crack slightly; do not overbake. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Makes approximately 24 to 36 brownies.
- Any combination chopped Hershey’s and Reese’s candy bars to make 2 cups
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup Hershey’s Cocoa
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
When a product contains a major allergen, it is listed as an ingredient on our labels. We have strict procedures in place to prevent crossover of allergens into other products that do not contain the allergen. In instances where we have a concern about possible crossover of an allergen, such information will be placed on the label. You are advised to check the ingredient label on the package each time before you make a purchase, as recommended by Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
That said, when the competition is selling the same quantity for $29.99 and this was under $12... it was a no brainer. I ended up giving out full bars this Halloween to the pleasure of all the neighborhood kids, and even got a few props from them the next day =)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect!! Just what I needed for my daughters goodie bags for her birthday!Published 11 hours ago by Diana Rivera
WOW amazing packaging. If anyone is worried about melted chocolate yhey shouldn't be. Mine was packed with 2 refrigerator cold packs and an insulation around the box of candy... Read morePublished 12 hours ago by laurie
Candy was delicious arrived cold enough not to have melted pics of how it will be shipped for those who are sketchy like I was Fast Shipping No ProblemsPublished 14 hours ago by David B.
This candy arrived quickly and it was not melted. The price was great and it will prevent my husband from using the vending machine at work!Published 2 days ago by Lisa Miller
The chocolate was melted. We had been watching for it to be delivered to the front door only to realize it had been delivered to the back door. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer