BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 31, 2017
What's not to love about Hershey's chocolate kisses...same great taste/delicious and in a nice size too.
on September 9, 2017
I have order Hershey kisses from Maris's Merchandise many times and have been completely happy , that's why I keep ordering!
on February 18, 2014
This is a good way to buy Hershey kisses. They come straight to the door and are a very reasonable price. They say it is better to buy candy that is wrapped because you eat less. You get a lot for the money buying them this way.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 13, 2015
there is nothing new to say about a Kiss...but...in 1965 I went to the Hershey factory in PA...it was the REAL factory, not a ride with Video screens..anyway..at the end of the walking tour, you are allowed to take a handfull of Kisses...not me...I used my baseball hat as a scoop..yummy
on January 30, 2014
I ordered these for my great aunt who needed a “little pick me up". These did the trick. She was happy and was astounded at how many "kisses" I sent to her. Great price and she loved it. My only complaint was that it took a PRIME order almost 2 weeks to deliver/arrive and weather wasn't an excuse. I have no idea why it took so long. Other than that - it was a perfect gift.
on December 26, 2012
What can I say? I am a chocolate addict. So the 56 oz is just right for me. The price is really good considering the quantity. Deliciously melts in your mouth.
on March 19, 2015
I was going to use Jordan almonds for my wedding favors but I realized that kisses are more affordable and more people like them. I am also able to give more in each sachet since the price was so good for them. Arrived quickly and in good condition.
on March 13, 2017
love them
on March 19, 2015
This arrived on time and was fairly priced when compared with other sites. It was just as big and annoying for the person I got it for as I hoped it would be. As far as I now he is still trying to work his way through all of these.
on April 24, 2013
I was weary of ordering chocolate online because I was worried it would arrive melted or grey-ed or whatever else. These arrived quickly and very well packaged. They were not damaged at all and tasted delicious. I ordered them for my sister's baby shower and they lasted for several weeks. I would recommend purchasing these and would purchase again if they need arose!