Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on May 25, 2013
I mean, it's Hershey's chocolate, so it's pretty good stuff. Not a high-class alternative but definitely sweet and chocolaty and to the point.

At least you know what you're getting.

Oh, and it was a great deal at Christmas and was a nice addition on the table for people to browse through as they walked past.
on February 10, 2013
I bought two boxes of these chocolates for our family Christmas get-together. I was very disappointed and would not purchase these again. The chocolate seemed bland and boring to me. I'm not a chocolate snob and enjoy other Hershey products. It wasn't just me either. Other family members also said it was a disappointing box of candies.
on January 7, 2013
Simply deliciuous! The selection is great. But if you are like me, that prefer nuts in the chocolate, choose the box that only contain chocolate with nuts in it. Hershey's has done a good job.
on March 18, 2012
Good Hershey's chocolate with assorted fillings. I have simple tastes and these chocolates are good enough for me. They were fresh, sweet and satisfying.
on December 29, 2013
I ordered these for a friend and she told me that BOTH boxes were melted when they arrived and this is cold weather!

Amazon was very gracious though in issuing me a refund!
on April 12, 2013
This is perfect for a "picky" chocolate eater, say someone who only likes truffles or other gourmet items. Getting 2 is recommended as the boxes are not very big. Nice hostess gift, or Valentines.
on January 30, 2014
Absolutely mouth watering and I'd buy them again and recommend them to anyone who loves Milk chocolate, always good for a rainy day and a good book.
on January 28, 2013
Good chocolate but not great. Lyndt or Godiva would be a better choice but also cost a lot more. ok
on January 21, 2013
Good Candy
Tasted good.
I will Re-purchase more later.
It was a decent price, and I am looking for Valentines Day so I can Get more for my wife.
on February 5, 2013
I was very pleased with the speed in which my order arrived.........also it a great value and saved me a lot of shopping time
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.