- Buy 5 OF ANY OF HERTZKO PRODUCTS AND GET 10% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code HERTZKO0 at checkout. Offered by A1 PRO DEALS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 OF ANY OF HERTZKO PRODUCTS AND GET 5% OFF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code HERTZKO5 at checkout. Offered by A1 PRO DEALS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Hertzko Self Cleaning Slicker Brush – Gently Removes Loose Undercoat, Mats and Tangled Hair – Your Dog or Cat Will Love Being Brushed with The Grooming Brush
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Item Weight||0.2 Pounds|
About this item
- ★ THE PERFECT BRUSH TO GET ALL NASTY MATS OUT OF YOUR PET’S FUR – Hertzko’s Slicker Brush gently removes Loose Hair, and eliminates Tangles, Knots, Dander and trapped Dirt. WORKS GREAT ON DOGS AND CATS WITH ALL SIZES AND HAIR TYPES!
- ★ GET RID OF MATS WITHOUT HURTING HER - The bristles are FINE bent wires designed to penetrate DEEP into the coat and is really able to groom the undercoat well without scratching your pet's skin!
- ★ EASY TO CLEAN – When you’re done brushing your pet, Simply click the button and the bristles retract back into the brush, Making is SUPER SIMPLE to remove all the hair from the brush, So it’s ready for the next time use.
- ★ YOUR PET WILL NOT ONLY ‘LOOK’ GOOD BUT ‘FEEL' GREAT TOO! – Our brush Grooms and massages for a healthy coat, increasing blood circulation and leaves your pet’s coat soft and shiny. Your Pet will love being brushed !
- ★ COMFORTABLE, STRONG, AND DURABLE- Our Slicker Brush is especially designed with a COMFORT-GRIP and ANTI-SLIP HANDLE, which prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your pet !
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Press & Extend
Simply push the button and you’re ready to brush.
No need to hold the button while brushing.
Press & Retract
Press again to retract bristles into the brush.
With the bristles retracted, slide the hair off. It’s that easy!
It's like a massage for your pet! Our brush was created to gently remove stubborn fur without scratching your pet's skin.
Our Self Cleaning Slicker Brush grooms and massages for a healthy coat. It increases blood circulation and leaves your pet’s coat soft and shiny.
We designed our Slicker Brush with the humans in mind too. A comfort-grip and anti-slip handle prevents hand and wrist strain, so you can brush your furry friend for as long as they need.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.8 x 3 x 10 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : FBA_881314705702
- Date First Available : June 11, 2015
- Manufacturer : Hertzko
- ASIN : B00ZGPI3OY
- Best Sellers Rank: #72 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have always had a love-hate relationship with slicker brushes... love because they're effective and comfortable, and HATE because they are the absolute biggest pain in the butt to clean, especially without damaging the thin bristles, or bending them in such a way that they poke the animal uncomfortably.
Now, I have a longhaired senior cat who has twice had to go under anesthesia for removal of massive hairballs. The last time, he received an Rx for a haircut from his Internal Medicine specialist. So we have been on an intensive hair management program - but he hates being brushed. So I'm constantly going through various brushes and combs. My go-to is the Furminator, but my main gripes with it are that it is uncomfortable for the cat (pulls his skin excessively at times) and its blades, even on the long-hair version, fill up with nearly every swipe. It is easy to clean, but when I have a squirming, annoyed cat in one hand, it is difficult to be constantly cleaning the blade out. But it absolutely pulls the most shed hair and undercoat with each swipe.
This brush is 10x more comfortable for my cat, while still pulling a decent amount of shed hair. Cleaning it is AMAZING - just press the button, pull the pad of hair off, and it doesn't fill up until after nearly a full session of brushing. It is not taking off as much hair as the Furminator, but the fact that he doesn't get instantly annoyed and thus I can brush for longer and create a more positive experience for him is important.
Great product, love the functionality (By far the best hair release mechanism I've used), the dog enjoys it as opposed to some of the other brush/combs I have used in the past.
I couldn't get a picture of him while I was using it, but I posted one so at least you can visualize the thickness of his hair!
Top reviews from other countries
On this occasion, however, this brush is at least as good as the seller makes out.
On the plus side, it is easy to use, rarely catches on tangled or matted hair and it is very convenient not having to pluck the hair from the brush! The cherry on top is that because it doesn't tug much, both our dogs are calm when it is used on them.
The only negative thing I would say is the range of sizes is very limited. A small version, half the size of this would be perfect for the difficult to reach places.
I am happy to recommend this brush; we use it on our Scottish Terriers aged 6m and 18m.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 21, 2020