He's Just Not That Into You (WS/FS/DVD)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Remember that really cute guy who said he'd call....and didn't? Maybe He's Just Not That Into You. An all-star cast - Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, Bradley Cooper, Ginnifer Goodwin, Scarlett Johansson and Justin Long - looks for love and finds laughs in this savvy, sexy, right-now romcom. Based on the runaway (like some guys you know) bestseller by Sex and the City series writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo, He's Just Not That Into You sparkles with zingy aha moments any survivor of the dating wars will recognize. See it with someone you'd like to love.
The DVD has 14 minutes of deleted scenes, two involving Scarlet Johansson and her mother (played by Theresa Russell) and one in which we can hear Johansson sing (also related to the relationship with her mother). The scene of Ginnifer Goodwin's date undercuts the tension of the following scene, and there's an alternate version of Drew Barrymore's resolution. The two-sided disc has both widescreen (2.35:1) and full-screen (1.33) formats. --David Horiuchi
- Aspect Ratio : 2.35:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG13 PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Product Dimensions : 7.75 x 5.5 x 0.5 inches; 2.88 Ounces
- Item model number : 5458448
- Director : Ken Kwapis
- Media Format : Color, Dolby, Full Screen, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 2 hours and 9 minutes
- Release date : June 2, 2009
- Actors : Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly
- Subtitles: : English, Spanish
- Producers : Nancy Juvonen, Drew Barrymore, Toby Emmerich, Michele Weiss, Michael Beugg
- Language : Unqualified
- Studio : WarnerBrothers
- ASIN : B00164KYV4
- Writers : Abby Kohn, Marc Silverstein
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #51,993 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's absolutely glorious to watch a non-religious comedic romance drama that etches out the premise (and sticks to it), that workable conjugal relationship always depends on putting the beloved other ahead of our own selfish impulses. Not to mention highlighting the chaotic norm that what we most yearn for and need, usually isn't on the greener, grassier, other side of the fence, but inexplicably, directly in front of us.
Scarlet Johannson before she turns assassin, master spy in the Avengers.