|Fits as expected||
$34.50 - $44.90
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- UPGRADED DESIGN: Full coverage area on the front to the back, active or sleep in safe of any leakages
- HIGH QUALITY ORGANIC COTTON: Our panties are made of 95% Global Organic Textile Standard Certified Cotton and 5% spandex.
- ENJOY THE SOFTEST TOUCH: The premium fabric assures a silky smooth touch for your delicate skin. Safe on sensitive skin.
- THE PERFECT FIT FOR ALL SIZES: Pick among the sizes that vary from XS to 4XL
- CUTE PINK PACKAGE: You will receive these amazing underwear neatly folded in a pink package box.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Hesta Women's Organic Cotton Protective Panties Underwear
HESTA is birthed in California to be focused on being green -- love yourself and the environment.
We are inspired by the movement on going “Back to Basics”.
We are definitely devoted to the lifestyle of simplicity.
HESTA Organic operates on the belief that honesty and diligence builds value not only to our customers, but also in our products.
Premium Quality, Organic Cotton And Natural Colors That Are 100% For Your Sensitive Skin
Experience the soft material of 100% organic cotton that did not use any chemical from growing processes to manufacturing procedures!
It is very flexible so you will feel comfortable wearing it. Set of three menstrual period panties.
This protective period panty has a water-resistant lining from the gusset all the way to the waistline to prevent any unexpected leakage.
Must Use Together With Menstrual Cups/Pads Or Tampons For The Perfect Protection
- Period panties specially designed for days with heavy flows, providing extra protection against leakage overflowed from pad usage
- Premium soft and lightweight fabric offers you the best feeling. Safe on sensitive skin
- Extra protection offered during bedtime, use together with panty liners, menstrual cups/pads, maternity or incontinence pads
- Extended front area protection so that you can rely on the heaviest flow
- Two colors (Black/ Nude), Perfect fit for all sizes from extra small to 4 extra-large
Feel 100% Comfortable, Enjoy A Silky Smooth Touch And Assure The Perfect Fit
Organic cotton production sustains the health of soils, ecosystems, and people by using natural processes rather than artificial inputs. Importantly organic cotton farming does not allow the use of toxic.
The undies will arrive nicely packaged in a beautiful pink box! This means that apart from making them yours, you can also offer them as a gift!
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01KGMMZ1S
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 15, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setbacks that I have encountered:
1. In my opinions, these don't wick away moisture as quickly as my Thinx.
2. The nude underwear are not lined with black, which is a little unappealing to me.
3. The crotch is considerably wider compared to my Thinx, which might bother some people. The width of these are 3 1/2 inches at the narrowest part, while my Thinx are 2 1/2 and 2 3/4 inches wide. (I am not sure if the size of the crotch for these underwear changes with the size of the underwear. I purchased a large.) Hopefully this will help you make a decision if these are for you or not.
Bottom line: I would purchase these again, I would just make sure to order all black.
- They really work! I leaked a fair amount the other night, and my pajamas are unscathed!
- They feel just like regular underwear. The leg-holes are pretty secure (but comfortable). Otherwise, I feel no difference. I actually had a hard time believing that they wouldn't leak because they're so lightweight!
- Fit as expected. I am 5'2" and 110lb and typically wear American size Small underwear. I ordered smalls, and they fit perfectly.
- Quiet. I see reviews for a lot of period panties that complain about a swish. I can *kind of* hear it if I'm not wearing pants. Otherwise, not at all.
- Packaging was nice. They came in a nice sturdy white box that I'm definitely reusing. They came with a coupon too!
- I wish the front offered more protection. For me, the lining sits about 2 inches back from my clit. It might be because I have a little bit of a booty, but I'm not the only girl in the world with a booty. One of the selling points for me was that they just starting offering more front protection, but it still feels like the bare minimum.
- If blood gets onto the side hem, it spreads to the under-side of the underwear. This has only happened once so far, and it wasn't enough to stain anything.
I'll update if my opinion changes!
Update March 1, 2017:
I went on a 2-mile jog wearing one under my leggings today, and it was very comfortable - didn't even notice them. I've also washed and dried them, and they still work and fit great. However, I added my complaint about the leaking to my "Cons", since it's been a recurring problem for me with these. It's not enough to stop wearing them, but it is enough that I would consider finding more front-protecting underwear for my heavier days :P
Update: May 18, 2017:
They've been worn and washed at least once every cycle since I bought them, and they still fit great but the stains aren't really washing out anymore. Honestly I don't care at all because they're period panties. Just thought I'd mention, in case that would bother anybody.
1. It came in a cute pink box, I was excited
2. I LOVE that they are organic cotton, and what an awesome price for the organic cotton!
3. I took them out of the box and the padded part has an awkward stiff feeling. I put them on and they look pretty funny in the front, in front it fits more like a boy short as the padded portion covers a decent amount of your thighs.
4. I looked in the mirror and did not feel sexy in any way. I don't want to tell my boyfriend that I bought "period panties" and he would for sure think something was up and that they were not normal panties.
5. They are overall comfy, but just hoping my boyfriend does not see them or pad me on the butt and feel them lol!
6. I am just starting to wear them so I cannot speak to how much blood they hold. I really like how the Thinx and DearKates tell you exactly how many tampons worth of blood they hold but these do not. Reading reviews these aren't really to use instead of a tampon, but to prevent leaks when your method overflows. If thats the case, I would rate them 2 as they are not cute and you can definitely tell they feel funny.
7. I don't know that I would order these again now that I'm wearing them. My 3 rating is based off of assuming that they ROCK at holding blood in. I will update my review next week after really putting all 3 brands to the test, however even if the other 2 brands are super cute, comfy, and effective, they won't come close to competing to the price of these! With the Hesta you get 3 for half the price of 1 of the other brands. It makes a swishing sound. It would make me feel insecure in a quiet room. It looks diapers from behind. It does not feel like "regular undies" but its not bad. Pad lovers may LOVE these. However, I hate pads.I do NOT like the tan. I bought them for the black. However, (and I can't believe I'm sharing these pictures...) I took the photos in tan so you may more clearly see the detail of these panties and make up your mind. Also I usually wear a Medium to Large and these are a medium. I do think I got the right size.