|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$28.99 - $39.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Safe Guarantee – FDA registered / Our pads are made of 100% certificated organic cotton (GOTS) without chemicals (no bleach and toxic), Ideal for women who have a sensitive skin or skin allergy. You can feel safe for your body, baby and the environment.
- Fit-Max - Independent fixing wings are absolutely staying in underwear. Our new pads are designed thinner and softer to fit your body perfectly
- LeakLocker™ - 6 layers of absorption organic cotton layers / Waterproof layer made of coated pure cotton fabrics maintains waterproof function even after boiling at a high temperature. We don’t use nylon fabric so that silent when you move and not scrunch at all.
- Ultra Airflow - The most breathable pads keep natural moist from your body. You can immediately feel the softness and freshness / Long-lasting for 2-3 years with the proper care.
- Multiple Options-4 different sizes (Slim, Regular, Large and Overnight) / Wings: good for heavy flows, safe All-nighter / Straight (without wings): lighter and more flexible / Colors: White or Brown (only use GOTS certificated natural dyes without harmful inputs)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you experience any physical issues like unpleasant odor, itching, or rashes during your period using chemical sanitary napkins?
Or are you looking for safe and healthy alternatives to disposable period products? HESTA organic washable pad is the solution.
These are soft, comfortable, breathable, super-absorbent and eco-friendly.
Hesta reusable pads are also ideal for during pregnancy and postpartum recovery.
You could protect your body and baby from toxic chemicals.
Also good for sustainable living. Washable Cloth Menstrual Pads mama cloth: it is made by women for women.
Menstrual Pads touch our skin directly so you must use environment-friendly products.
We introduce organic Menstrual Pads that is highly permeable and can absorb well.
It is thin and light so you will feel comfortable wearing it.
They do not feature a nylon lining. You can use them as adult cloth diapers or incontinence pads. We have 4 different sizes in slim, regular, large and jumbo overnight.
Two colors available (White, Brown) Two different style (Wing, Wing free). Experience the safe material of 100% organic cotton that did not use any chemical from growing processes to manufacturing procedures!
(We generate these products in small numbers with our utmost sincerity by using our own production line that generates only organic clothes.)
● Please wash new cloth pads once or twice before using them to remove the cotton natural oils for max absorbency.
● Safe production in a clean and sanitary factory selected as a ‘Clean Workplace’ that has been certified ISO 9001 and acknowledged by the Ministry of Labor.
● Multiple certifications including patents, designs, and trademark rights.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B011ZBFOGW
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 17, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These do use PUL as the waterproof layer. That makes them a bit less breathable, but it also means that they can be thinner than pads that use other waterproof materials such as fleece. I can still use cloth pads all day long and have way less bacterial infections than I did using disposable pads.
Yes, all of my cloth pads snap underneath which means that they have the ability to move around at times. It isn't usually much of a problem for me, but it may depend on your panty or body type. I still prefer it over the sticky adhesives used in disposable pads. The noise you make switching pads in public restroom is so obvious, and sometimes the adhesive wouldn't all come off of my panties - especially nylon panties.
I prefer colored pads because it is normal for them to discolor or stain. I don't really worry about it, and I don't think you're supposed to ever use bleach or fabric softener as they can affect the waterproof barrier. I just rinse my pads in cold water to get out what I can and leave them out to dry. Then I wash them all together once a month in the machine or when I need more. I put them on a drying rack to air dry. I do also use a menstrual cup on my heavy days.
Be aware that if you use bleach or put them in a dryer then you won't necessarily SEE a problem. The pads may not be as waterproof though and could leak.
These are made really well. Some users noted that the top, middle layer is not attached all the way around to the bottom layer. I really believe that this is so that the wings on the top layer don't have to wrap around underneath. It gives you added protection and also makes you less likely to leak. I do have some cloth pads with liners that can be changed, but they have a snap and trim to hold the liner in place on the bottom pad. These pads already have a bottom pad and the top liner part.
Overall, I think these are a great addition to my pad stash. They're cute and seem very durable. I would definitely buy again. I received a discount on my purchase in exchange for trying the product and leaving an honest review. Because I also rely on amazon reviews when researching purchases, I try to make my reviews as helpful and unbiased as I can. I will update my review if anything happens to change my opinion.
Most recent customer reviews
Some people noted that it stains not the case for me.
Some tips...Read more