- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 6.7 x 3.3 inches ; 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00LGGM74O
- Item model number: 31270
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#706,332 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #892 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Outdoor Clothing > Women > Accessories > Gloves, Mittens & Liners
- #1523 in Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Outdoor Clothing > Men > Accessories > Gloves, Mittens & Liners
- #1706 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Accessories > Gloves & Mittens > Cold Weather Gloves
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.04 shipping
Hestra Guide Gloves, Natural Brown/Off White, 9
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 90% Leather, 10% Wool
- Impregnated cowhide and impregnated Army Leather goatskin on the palm
- Removable liner
- Eyelet with carabiner. External seams. Securing point for handcuffs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Color||Natural Brown/Off White|
|Fabric Type||90% Leather, 10% Wool|
|Item Dimensions||3.3 x 6.7 x 13.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.02 pounds|
|Special Size Type||9|
|Sport Type||Snow Skiing|
This model is named after one of Sweden's leading survival experts, Lars Fält, who was also involved in the development of the glove. A durable glove made entirely of leather with removable wool terry cloth/wool pile liner. Can also be combined with other liners. For 80 years' hands have come first at Hestra. As a 4th generation, family owned company with headquarters in Sweden, offices in mountainous regions such as Colorado, and athletes testing globablly we have shaped the craft of glove making for mountain pursuits. This mastery allows us to develop gloves that provide warmth, protection, dexterity for varied conditions.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?