- STAY WARM: Integrated heating elements located at each fingertip will keep your hands warm in even the coldest weather.
- CONVENIENT CHARGING: Replaceable or rechargeable batteries work to fit your needs. Three different settings lets your hands stay at the perfect temperature.
- WIND AND WATERPROOF: Made of breathable Hestra Flextron polyamide fabric with proofed goat leather on the palm for extra durability.
- WATERPROOF and WINDPROOF: C-ZONE Insert is a membrane inside the glove making it waterproof.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A further development of our popular ski glove with heating loops. Suitable for those whose hands get cold easily. The heating control can be set in three steps, depending on the weather and temperature. Tight fit for increased dexterity and feeling. Hard wearing goat leather palm. IMPORTANT NOTICE! The electronic components of this glove may interfere with avalanche transceivers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 7 x 5 inches; 13.92 Ounces
- Item model number : 30441
- Department : Unisex
- Batteries : 4 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : September 23, 2013
- Manufacturer : Hestra Gloves
- ASIN : B00FB1EZ4U
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before I purchased, I read negative reviews about the batteries only lasting 2.5 hours and not all day. In the instructions with the mittens it says that on the level 3 setting you can only expect the batteries to last 2.5 hours. We never tested the level 3 continuously so I can't review that part. But just know that if you need high heat all the time you will probably need to purchase extra battery packs and have them charged and in your pocket and ready at the 2.5 hour mark. I don't think this is a negative, just setting the expectation of battery life.
These gloves are expensive and I know it is not an easy decision. But I am satisfied with the purchase and my daughters are very happy as well. I would buy these mittens again.