|Fabric Type||100% Other Fibers|
|Care Instructions||Hand Wash|
|Style||Hestra Mens Ski Gloves: Fall Line Winter Cold Weather Leather Glove|
|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
About this item
- 100% Other Fibers
- Hook and Loop closure
- Hand Wash
- DESIGNED FOR: The Leather Fall Line Glove was developed for freeriders, professional mountain guides, ski instructors and others who place high demands on function, fit and durability -- styled perfectly for this fall season.
- DURABLE FABRIC: Made with supple cowhide leather, this glove takes on beautiful color nuances when dyed and resists moisture and abrasion well.
- RETAIN WARMTH: The glove’s neoprene cuffs are weather resistant and have incredible thermal insulation properties, even when wet. Its foam insulation and polyester lining will keep your hands nice and toasty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
FROM LUMBERJACKS TO MOUNTAINEERS
Hands come first at Hestra. For 80 years, we have been developing gloves that provide warmth, protection and dexterity in the most varied conditions. Today, our range comprises more than 400 styles. It may sound a lot, but people and hands are different. That’s why different gloves are needed.
THE LEATHER FALL LINE GLOVE
The award-winning Fall Line is a short freeride glove made of soft, supple cowhide. Outseam construction moves seams externally for increased comfort and superior pole grip. The Fall Line gives the perfect balance of warmth and dexterity without the bulk, making it an ideal everyday ski glove.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP IS ALWAYS IN STYLE: Hestra was founded in 1936 and is still run by the Magnusson family. Design and development is still done in the small town of Hestra, Sweden.
- A PAIR OF GLOVES IN NUMBERS: Hestra emphasizes quality in each step of the process. Each glove is hand-made with love, attention to details and focus on product longevity.
- WARM HANDS TO START: Hands and feet are the ﬁrst body parts to suﬀer when you are out in the cold, and quality hand protection helps to compensate for the body’s natural function of maintaining heat.
THE LEATHER FALL LINE GLOVE - KEY FEATURES:
The Leather Fall Line Glove was developed for freeriders, professional mountain guides, ski instructors and others who place high demands on function, fit and durability – styled perfectly for this fall season.
Made with supple cowhide leather, this glove takes on beautiful color nuances and resists moisture and abrasion well.
Our bodies naturally prioritize warming our core and vital organs, sacrificing the warmth of our hands and feet to do so. Proper layering and fit are vital to keeping your hands warm all day. To ensure proper fit, make sure that there is a ¼ inch of material at your fingertips. This gives your body the ability to heat the insulating air in your gloves, providing needed warmth.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE FALL LEATHER LINE
1. FULL LEATHER CONSTRUCTION: Soft and supple cowhide resists moisture and abrasion for a comfortable fit and a long glove life.
2. LOW BULK INSULATION: Low-profile synthetic fiberfill insulation retains warmth without sacrificing the dexterity provided by the supple leather exterior.
3. EXTERNAL SEAMS: Ensures your dexterity isn't compromised.
4. NEOPRENE CUFFS: Short and comfortable neoprene cuff slides easily under any jacket for a clean, streamlined look. Simple hook and loop closure is simple and easy to adjust.
|ARMY LEATHER HELI SKI GLOVE||ARMY LEATHER HELI SKI MITTEN||LEATHER FALL LINE GLOVE||LEATHER FALL LINE MITTEN||WAKAYAMA||WOMENS LEATHER FALL LINE GLOVE|
|STYLE||The 5-finger design gives this glove the highest dexterity in the Heli Ski family||This mitten is the warmest in the Heli Ski family||The 5-finger design gives this glove the highest dexterity in the Fall Line family||This mitten is the warmest in the Fall Line family||The 5-finger design gives this glove the highest dexterity||Outseams allow for increased comfort and superior pole grip|
|PERFECT FOR THOSE WHO||Ski powder and need a durable and warm companion on the mountain||Ski powder and need a durable and warm companion on the mountain||Prefer a short cuff glove for freeriding||Prefer a short cuff glove for freeriding||Want a durable, waterproof glove with a retro-inspired style||Women who need a short, comfortable glove for free riding on the mountain|
|MATERIAL||Army Goat Leather, HESTRA Triton polyamide fabric, Fiberfill polyester, Bemberg lining||Army Goat Leather, HESTRA Triton polyamide fabric, Fiberfill polyester, Bemberg lining||Impregnated cowhide aniline, Foam insulation, Bemberg lining||Impregnated cowhide aniline, Foam insulation, Bemberg lining||Impregnated cowhide aniline, 100% Wool Terry lining||Impregnated cowhide aniline, Foam insulation, Bemberg lining|
|SPECIAL FEATURES||Snow lock, Eagle grip to follow your hand's shape, Velcro closure||Snow lock, Eagle grip to follow your hand's shape, Velcro closure||Outseams for increased comfort and grip, Neoprene cuff, Velcro closure||Outseams for increased comfort and grip, Neoprene cuff, Velcro closure||Handcuffs, Neoprene cuff||Outseams for increased comfort and grip, Neoprene cuff, Velcro closure|
Short freeride glove made of soft, supple cowhide aniline. Outseams for increased comfort and superior pole grip.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 5 x 3 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : 31470
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : August 20, 2009
- Manufacturer : Hestra
- ASIN : B00FMXAKJ6
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,024 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: These gloves are excellent, unless you get snow on them... Then they get soaked almost instantly. I can understand how these gloves are great work gloves if you're just doing 'work' in extreme cold conditions, but marketing them as ski/snowboard gloves is a mistake, since contact with snow is inevitable! If you don't take my word for it, just run them under the sink for 5 seconds. Forget the 30 minute ice bucket challenge that some gloves get tested through-- just run these under the sink for 5 seconds and watch what happens. It's a lie to even call these gloves water-resistant. They're about as water-resistant as a bath towel.
I've worn these gloves skiing in all minds of conditions and they always keep my hands toasty and warm. The liner is incredibly smooth and comfortable as well. I have only had them for a few years but they look like new so I imagine they would hold up for a long time considering that and the quality of hestras reputation.