Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on July 7, 2015
I received the order 2/11/15 and gave it as gift to my grandson when he graduated from high school in May. The second hand stopped working. I contacted Amazon and because of the time, the watch was not eligible for return. Instead I was sent a return label for repair. I sent the label to my grandson and he returned it. He still does not have the watch. I contacted Amazon today(7/7/15 @9:15. I made this large purchase from Amazon because I had had nothing but good experiences in the past. I was very disappointed, considering the situation, that the defective watch was not replaced.Update: Amazon Asurion provided me with a full value gift certificate, and I ordered another tag to replace the defective one. Fully satisfied!
on September 6, 2016
I'm a fan of Tag Heuer, having owned a couple over the years, so when I order a new one I know what I'm getting. This particular model, however, is a real stunner, with sharp, clear luminous hands and a beautiful face, with the date and second hand dial set out quite clearly. The band is as advertised with a secure clasp so no need to worry about it falling off. I absolutely love this watch and it might stand out even above the more expensive ones I own. I can't think of even one disadvantage or "con." This baby is all pros and at a reasonable price.
on April 23, 2014
I've been impressed with my Jomashop purchase; the watch is my first 'expensive' watch and I've been very pleased. Amazon is the place to make the majority of my purchases still and validated with this watch
on May 5, 2014
Always wanted a TAG watch, I think this is one of the best watches have ever owned. TAG has one of the best watches made
on October 27, 2012
After a long search, I finally got this simple timepiece, nothing from the other world but is so nice, every detail is well done, I will recommended, no regret, get it..!!
on October 18, 2016
I ship on time, the watch is original, checked in my watch of trust. It's a nice watch and it looks just like the pictures.
on October 16, 2014
This is only my second Tag but I love the weight and the size of the bezel. This is now my favorite watch.
on April 16, 2015
Nice watch very happy with it. Holds time well. It's a heavy watch which I see as a plus.
on March 29, 2015
Unique look
on April 1, 2014
My wife got this for me for Valentines Day 2014 and I am very lucky to have someone like her to notice my likes. I own a couple other designer watches and this one wears just as nice as some of my other more pricey ones. With a predominantly black face the red really makes it stand out with just about any outfit. Now I just have to wait for our 13th anniversary to see what I will get next!! Love you bean!