HexClad 12 Inch Hybrid Stainless Steel Frying Pan with Stay-Cool Handle - PFOA Free, Dishwasher and Oven Safe, Non Stick, Works with Induction Cooktop, Gas, Ceramic, and Electric Stove
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Gas Stovetop Compatible, Electric Stovetop Compatible, Induction Stovetop Compatible|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HexClad PATENTED TECHNOLOGY: The hexagon design is created through a laser etching process to provide both stainless steel and non stick surface. This dual surface allows your non stick pan to sear still while using less oil, grease, and butter.
- WHY CHOOSE HexClad: Featuring a patented laser-etched hexagon design and tri-ply construction, HexClad is PFOA-free, oven safe up to 500 degrees, stovetop and induction cookware ready, and features stay-cool handles for a premium cooking experience.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: To create a durable kitchen set that is built to last requires a tri-ply construction. The first and third layer are stainless steel for a sturdy nonstick inner and outer build, with aluminum in between to conduct consistent, even heat.
- EASY CLEAN & SCRATCH RESISTANT: The HexClad 12" stainless steel pan is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned using scorching or steel wool pads since the nonstick pan is scratch-resistant and won't scuff or wear down from the use of metal utensils.
- SEASONING INSTRUCTIONS: It is imperative to season your HexClad cookware to get the non-stick cooking experience. To properly season your HexClad cookware, bring the cookware to medium-low heat and spread 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil around the interior. Your cookware will be ready for use after leaving it on heat for 2-3 minutes and will perform better over time as it re-seasons itself from the fats in the food you cook with.
- PROPER CARE AND USE: Wash cookware with warm soapy water before first use. The patented HexClad design allows heat to be distributed faster, so we recommend cooking on medium-low heat for most foods and medium to medium-high heat when searing meats.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: HexClad's products are created to last a lifetime. Our cookware is backed by a lifetime warranty from manufacturer’s defects. With HexClad in your kitchen, you can be confident that your cookware will look beautiful and perform well for a long time.
Customer ratings by feature
Our HexClad design is built with the highest quality materials and designed to last a lifetime.
HexClad utilizes a tri-ply or clad style pan. We start with a layer of magnetic stainless steel. This way it not only works on gas and electric stoves but also on newer magnetic induction cooktops.
Next, we have a middle layer of aluminum, which acts as the heating element, providing the pan with nice, even heating. We then sandwich this aluminum layer between one more layer of steel. Using a laser etching process, we are then able to create our patented HexClad hexagon design on the cookware. This unique design creates a series of peaks and valleys.
Our cookware features a tri-ply construction where we sandwich a layer of high-grade aluminum between two layers of high grade stainless steel.
Now you can see why HexClad is the one pan that you can really use your metal spatulas and other utensils without fear of scratching the surface!
HEXCLAD handles will never get hot while cooking on the stove!
In the valleys is the nonstick surface, which provides your pan with easy cleanup and the ability to cook with little or no butter, grease, or oil. The peaks are your stainless steel, which will give you that great golden brown sear and also protect the pan against peeling and flaking.
Love cooking but hate the clean up? HexClad cookware is dishwasher safe so you can add them in with the dishes!
Hard Anodized Aluminum
HexClad is the one pan that you can really use your metal spatulas and other utensils without fear of scratching the non-stick surface.
We use one of the highest-grade PFOA/C8 FREE ceramic non-stick coatings on the market. It is infused with diamond dust to increase durability and is metal utensil safe thanks to our patented laser etched hexagon design.
Stainless Steel Handle
Our cookware features a tri-ply construction where we sandwich a layer of high-grade aluminum between two layers of high grade stainless steel. Our cookware is built to last you a lifetime!
|HexClad 12 Inch Wok||HexClad 8 Inch Pan||HexClad 10 Inch Pan||HexClad 12 Inch Pan||HexClad 14 Inch Pan with Lid||HexClad 6 Piece Pan Set|
|Cookware Composition||Stainless Steel with Tri-Ply Construction (Stainless, Aluminum, Stainless)||Stainless Steel with Tri-Ply Construction (Stainless, Aluminum, Stainless)||Stainless Steel with Tri-Ply Construction (Stainless, Aluminum, Stainless)||Stainless Steel with Tri-Ply Construction (Stainless, Aluminum, Stainless)||Stainless Steel with Tri-Ply Construction (Stainless, Aluminum, Stainless)||Stainless Steel with Tri-Ply Construction (Stainless, Aluminum, Stainless)|
|Max Heat Intake||Up to 500 Degrees||Up to 500 Degrees||Up to 500 Degrees||Up to 500 Degrees||Up to 500 Degrees||Up to 500 Degrees|
|Set Inclusions||12" Pan||12" Griddle||10" Pan||8" Pan||12" Wok||8, 10, 12 Inch Pans with Lids|
Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am currently a year into this pan, and wildly impressed - wished I had purchased more sizes... I have read the reviews and wonder why some of the effects occur... I notice that I cook at medium heat - rarely am I over medium, but I also use induction. I DO notice that there seems to be a difference in the heat distribution across the pan. I am not certain if this is ongoing (changing) or if it was always this way but it doesn't bother me much.
I often wash this pan right after I cook with it and (sometimes, rarely) do the scrambled eggs want to stick to the surface, 5min soapy water soak and it comes right off... If I am too lazy to use the brush a bit more when its time to wash.
I believe I will see likely another year out of this pan - It is used every day just about and DOES show signs that it is not brand new, but is holding up very well - super impressed with it!
I have just finished with Amazon customer service, who charged me a $26 restocking fee to return this defective frying pan. I'm REALLY not happy about that either.
I've been seeking a great nonstick set of skillets that live up to the promise. Recurrently I've been disappointed, and sadly, even with HexClad, there's a bit of disappointment.
I greatly respect Chef Gordon Ramsay, and his endorsement of HexClad is what persuaded me to spend so much of a nonstick skillet. I liked the technology using laser etched design to create a porous sort of floating barrier to protect the nonstick later. However, I can't say I'm totally satisfied with the nonstick function.
HexClad isn't able to fry an egg without sticking to the surface—that's a fact, jack. The other factors of satisfaction are more or less favorable, even heat distribution though it has turned out to not be as easy to keep clean as promised.
I would definitely NOT pay for an entire set of HexClad. I guess I'm still on the lookout for the ultimate nonstick skillet, though I realize such a thing may not really exist in this world.
Top reviews from other countries
siehe meine entsprechenden Rezensionen !
Beachten sollten Sie die Gradangabe von 500 !!
Gemeint ist Fahrenheit (in Amerika üblich !!!) 500 Grad F entsprechen 260 Grad C (Celsius).
Sollte man wissen, wenn man diese Pfanne kauft!