1.5 oz Hexagon Mini Glass Jars with Pink Lids and Labels (Pack of 24)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
6% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Capacity||1.5 Fluid Ounces|
|Shape||Rectangular, Round, Hexagonal|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Strong hexagonal glass is food grade and dishwasher safe. Available in 7 different color lids, each 1.5 oz jar is 1.75 inches wide, 2 inches tall and holds 45 ml, equivalent to 7.5 tsp. or 2.5 tbsp, ideal for storing samples or gifts
- 24 small containers with lids offer exceptional value, protectively packed into a divider box for safe shipping. Airtight and spill proof, the canning jars’ pink lids screw onto each jar securely and are easy to open
- Versatile small clear jars hold custom spice blends, herbs, baby food, jam or jelly, wedding party favors, spices, honey, cosmetics and homemade candles. Ergonomic hexagon shape makes for convenient and efficient storage
- Label sheets included make it easy to mark the glass storage jars’ front with contents or lid with date, so you never have to guess how old food is. 24 rectangular labels for sides of jars and 24 circular labels for lid tops
- Full replacement guarantee comes with each bulk glass containers set. While our tiny glass jars are well packaged sometimes accidents can happen. If any jars arrive damaged, simply contact us for a full refund or fast replacement
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Do you open the kitchen cupboard to be greeted with bags of spices and mismatched containers? Is it a struggle to grab what you need only to find herbs and preserves you’ve completely forgotten about? With Homemade Perfect 1.5 oz hexagon glass jars you will love how easy it is to organize your spices and quickly pick out what you need. If you’ve ever wished you had a container to hold 7.5 teaspoons of something, these are the jars for you! Hexagonal in shape to make storage as efficient as possible, the set of 24 short spice jars includes rectangular and circular label sheets for easy labelling of your jars and lids. We’ll even email a Word template of each label shape for customers who like to design and print out their own labels! Safe for food use and dishwasher safe – the ideal lunch bag size for condiments and much better than plastic containers. These multi-functional small canning jars are great to use for just about everything: bobby pins, paper clips, rubber bands - you name it, the miniature jars can store it. Perfect for saving small quantities of mixed paint and glue for your crafting projects! Fill them with sugar lip scrub as a bridal shower favor or candy for a baby shower present! Add magnets inside the lids so the jars can be stacked on their side, inside a cabinet! Homemade Perfect small glass containers are ideal for:Making your own small homemade candles, wedding and baby shower party favors or small homemade gifts. Storing custom blends of spices and small samples of jam, storing homemade baby food in the fridge, making your own serving salad dressing to bring to work, canning honey from beehives to sell at your local farmers market. Each set of little bulk jars comes with a peace of mind Replacement Guarantee. Whatever happens we’ve got you covered. If your jars arrived damaged in any way, simply contact us for a quick refund or replacement!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FYI: If you're using these for planting succulents, make sure to add pebbles at the bottom of the jar to prevent the roots from rotting due to excess water. Add pebbles at the top of the jar (after adding succulent soil) to keep the succulent in place. Don't add more than 1 tsp of water to the jars! I add 1 tsp of water to the jars every 2 weeks. I also add a few drops of liquid succulent fertilizer once a month. Finally, because I keep the succulents indoors where there is very little lighting, I have them under LED plant lights for about 6 hours a day.
I’ve knocked down a star only because sometimes the tops don’t screw on perfectly and you will have to unscrew and screw the top again for it to feel capped properly.
However, for my purposes and cost they’re great and I’m considering buying some more (maybe in a larger size for spices used often) to accommodate all my spice needs.
Top reviews from other countries