Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now Ellen

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$9.99

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on November 13, 2014
I'm 20 years old and watched this show as a kid. There was always something about it that I loved. Now being older I understand. The setting and art is fantastic. Also the lessons it teaches kids without being cheesy is awesome. It was very believable with the plot line and you really got to know the characters. The music in the show is another thing to love. One of my favorite cartoons as a kid and I will watch it until I die!
on May 7, 2014
Hey Arnold is a great show, it covers a lot of things that children face in their childhood. When I watched this as a child,I loved it and I still love it. I chose this rating because its that fantastic. I like how relatable this show is, and I would recommend Hey Arnold to anyone that grew up in the 90s and to parents that are looking for shows with more realistic content for their children.
on May 16, 2015
Great cartoon! Clean, non vulgar in any way. Even the faint crudely drawn buildings you always see in the distance reminds you of childhood, as being a child all that existed was what was immediately around you. Like nothing exists beyond your immediate surroundings, as being other than an 'image.'
on March 29, 2016
My kids, aged 8 and 13 love this series. I have to admit, that I also LOVE HEY ARNOLD! We are always looking forward to the next episode!
The love the variety of characters, the humor, and life lessons.
on November 27, 2014
Terrific cartoon for all ages that had a 5 season 100 episode run with a movie in 2002 called Hey Arnold the Movie. Arnold, Gerald and the many different characters add so much depth to a simple cartoon that although the story lines can sometimes be silly Arnold's morality always serves him well in each situation.
on June 6, 2015
this show is one of the best shows on earth it was once free on Amazon Prime to watch now they want you to pay for it when you can get it on Hulu for free just watched it yesterday and now I cannot watch it today even though I paid for Amazon Prime
on December 6, 2016
Give it a chance. I never watched Hey Arnold. But this Christmas episode is touching.
on December 28, 2016
Hey Arnold IS genius! I miss this show every day, so glad to stream it off Amazon
on February 11, 2015
One of the best shows. Brings back memories from my childhood. The Xmas episode of season 2 was especially touching.
on January 15, 2017