Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hey Arnold! Season Two, Part 2
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Format: DVD|Change

4. Helga's Boyfriend & Crush On Teacher
5. Hall Monitor & Harold's Bar Mitzvah

Disc 2 Episodes:
6. Coach Wittenberg & Four-Eyed Jack
7. Eugene Goes Bad & What's Opera, Arnold?
8. Tour De Pond & Teachers' Strike
9. Part Time Friends & Biosquare
10. Runaway Float & Partners
on July 27, 2012
I am so happy Hey Arnold! Season 2 part 2 came in my mail yesterday! I had anticipated so much for its arrival after I had pre-ordered it months ago. I am a truly fan of this cartoon, but one thing I would have like for them to have done would have put together part 1 and 2 together. It would make things more easier and cheaper. That is the only problem I have.
on April 8, 2014
Ahh yes we return here with the second half of Season 2, the last with the original Hey Arnold(someone else replaced him in season 3). They don't make shows for kids anymore like they used too, my sister is 9 and will watch these shows with me sometimes because she likes them better, the only shows we watch together that are her shows that she is growing up with is Regular Show and Adventure time because it brings back a lot of the older cartoon styles(plus regular show is like stuck in the 90s they have a master system). But Season 2 still had some classic episodes, Steely Phil & Quantity Time, Eating Contest & Rhonda's Glasses, Helga's Boyfriend & Crush on Teacher, Eugene Goes Bad & Whats Opera, Arnold? I remember watching these on Saturday morning as a kid. There still as good then as they are now, and im glad shout is finally releasing them the way they should be!
on January 7, 2013
Hey everybody,I looked last night Jan 6,2013 and the wikipedia website showed me when Seasons 3 to 5 comes out and that will be all.5 amazing seasons with Hey Arnold! Season 3 comes out January 29,2013 and for now Seasons 4 and 5 says TBA-To be Announced 2013.So thats great we will all have the whole series this year.I would imagine seasons 4 coming out like between May to July 2013 and Season 5 between August to October 2013.I finally have the whole series of Doug.I got the 2 lost episodes on itunes so I have to see those on my laptop unless I burned them or had a certain product to plug my laptop with wiring to the TV then I can see those on TV too.Rockos Modern Life the whole series is next month Feb.26,2013 Tuesday.Getting that and I'll have all Rockos Modern Life and Doug and I'll just need Seasons 3 to 5 of Hey Arnold and those 3 were and are the best shows around.I got season 1 and 2 of Ren and Stimpy and christmas 2012 one of my cousins got me The Adventures of Pete and Pete season 2 and they sell it at Dimples at Sacramento,Cali.
on January 12, 2013
I will be purchasing every season when they go on DVD, this was one of my most memorable childhood shows. The dvd is brand new, still wrapped in the clear packaging and there is no problem getting it to work with the vcr. No complaints. And I would recommend this for all Hey Arnold fans. :)
on February 14, 2014
There are so many episodes I enjoyed watching as a kid and many of them were in season two! Episodes like "What's Opera Arnold" and "Hall Monitor" always had my sides splitting. Part 2 of season 2 is a must have for any Hey Arnold fan.
on August 30, 2012
I LOVE HEY ARNOLD SO I AM GLAD I FINALLY GOT IT I AM GOINNG TO SAVE THIS FOR MY FUTURE CHILDREN
on September 8, 2012
Being a fan of many years I will of course be a bit biased - however looking back rewatching the series and in particular the episodes presented here - they are a lot of fun, some very witty lines, comic situations, moral dilemmas/lessons learnt synarios - good family fun - PLEASE RELEASE THE REMAINING SERIES PLEASE - Wud be happy even if they released a complete boxset of all the series if it means to complete the set
on May 8, 2013
My mother bought me this season for my birthday this year in March, I have everything season in the set and the movie and as far as I am concerned this is a Show unlike any other! The stories and issues in the series aren't just for children but for anyone of any age. You will NOT be disappointed!
on February 4, 2013
January 30, 2013 By JacobBrandyDoggy
No regrets at all. Great price also. Very Very HIGH QUALITY. I also love the artwork that it has. 4 discs if you include part one. Thank you. I love it. Awesome buy. If I could give a 6 STAR review, I would, but there are only 5 stars.
I HIGHLY recommend this DVD.