Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 4, 2015
Color and fabric were nice but they were way too small. I'm a size 10. Bought a large. Couldn't even get them on.
on July 6, 2015
I like the fit personally. I'm 5'7" and have an athletic type build. They are super comfortable compared to other slim fitting pants I own.
review image review image
on February 19, 2015
Very small fit. (Go up at least one size maybe 2). Very low cut.
on January 25, 2016
These pants were super soft and amazingly comfortable. There are a good material that is not too thin but still very breathable. My problem with them is that they run on the large side and are longer than I thought that they be. I am 5'2 and usually wear a size 8. I ordered the extra large and they were too big.
review image
on July 22, 2014
I was nervous, so I only ordered one pair. I wish I had ordered more though! I am 5'7" and I weight 140 lbs. I usually wear a size 4-6 in women's clothing, so I ordered the medium. I love them. I'm going to get more pairs. They also arrived very quickly!
on November 6, 2017
I'm 5'8", and weigh 118 - 125 and bought the small in both the white and black. I went for these because of how other reviews said they were actually long (so tired of skinny jeans that leave inches between the hems and my ankles). Happily, these are actually long! I'm no giant, but my height is all legs. The fit is fine on these, though the black pants are oddly tighter than the white ones around the hips. It's not uncomfortable, but it's a very noticable difference. The rest of the pant fits exactly the way I'd want it to - tight, but not too tight; easy to move in. The material is soft and feels nice against the skin, though yes, the white ones are a bit opaque. Luckily, I go commando basically all the time, so no underwear lines anywhere for me. But for others, this may be something to look out for.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 22, 2016
I love these pants! I am 5'4", 145lbs and the medium fit perfectly. They are a couple inches too long, so I will roll them up or get them hemmed but overall super cute fit, great quality and perfect for summer! I will be buying another pair for sure.
on June 10, 2015
New favorite pants. So comfortable. My husband bought these to wear on stage with his band, They are so comfortable he wears the black pair he also got all the time.
review image
on January 31, 2016
These fit as expected. I'm 5'7 and around 145-150. I bought the large and they fit, maybe a little loose around the waist but I wouldn't want to go any smaller.

Update- I bought two more and the sizes are consistent.
on June 19, 2014
Not what I expected . It was to large . Not stretch as I expected. I will not buy those king of jeans again

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.