Heyday Footwear Mission Trainer Black Fabric and Leather High Top Sneakers
- Abrasion resistant ballistic mesh toe is breathable but tough, structural mesh quarter provides lateral stability
- Cushioned soles flex with your feet during dynamic movements
- Wrap around tongue can be snapped to tongue for custom fit
- Ultra comfortable, removable memory foam footbed for all day comfort
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
• The soles are cushioned enough for a run but flat enough to make a sturdy weight-lifting platform.
• Tough as nails black ballistic mesh makes the new Mission Trainer perfect for crushing your strength and cardio workouts in stand out style
• These hightop bodybuilding shoes are so light, you'll feel like and look amazing while you do cardio, obstacle course training, weight lifting and boxing.
• Your foot stays locked into place with our upper webbing metatarsal cage.
• The design profile is pure Heyday with our wrap around tongue that can snap onto one or both sides of the collar.
• The outsole is compression molded EVA foam for light weight that's cushioned but not too cushy. A rubber heel pad reduces wear and tear on the EVA and provides great traction on heel strike.
• The strobel construction (that's a shoe construction method that is very flexible) and a 4mm drop from heel to toe combined with multiple flex grooves on the sole make these amazing for cardio, Zumba, boxing and even running with on the treadmill or the street.
• A plush terry cloth lining and an anti-odor anatomically molded and removable memory foam foot bed make these the most comfortable and unique kicks you will ever wear in or out of the gym.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B076MGG2MK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 20, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|