Heys USA Luggage Feng Shui 3 Piece Hardside Spinner Set, Palm Tree, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Polycarbonate composite
- Frame: Frameless
- Handle: Modern trolley system. Lock: Built-in 3 Digit TSA Lock
- Specially designed spinner wheels. 7 Year Worldwide 'Better Life' Warranty.
- Carry-On: 22 inchx 14 inch x 9 inch, Midsize Spinner: 26 inch x 18 inch x 10.5 inch, Large Spinner: 30 inch x 20 inch x 11.5 inch. Weight: 27.7 lbs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Heys USA feng shui palm tree set offers stylish good looks and is designed for today's fashion savvy customer. Set includes the 22 inch carry-on, 26 inch and 30 inch check-in spinners. Polycarbonate composite shells are lightweight and incredibly durable. Modern aluminum trolley system has a tpr grip for added comfort. Specially designed spinner wheels glide with the utmost ease. Built-in tsa locks provide added security. 7 year worldwide “better life” warranty.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 20 x 30 inches
- Shipping Weight: 27.7 pounds
- ASIN: B00AMDUHTO
- Item model number: D1178-3PC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 16, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I purchased a Heys 26" Silver Crown Elite Spinner for over $200. I decided to use it for the first time this Christmas. It was advertised as a high quality product and I was initially pleased by the look and design. I took it out of the original packaging and packed it for the trip. I took a short hour long flight from Northern California to Southern California, and when I received the bag back from the airline, there was a huge crack in the suitcase near the top.
I called Heys customer service, and the agent informed me that there was nothing they could do as this is not covered under the warranty. I cannot believe that Heys produces such a poor quality product that it cannot stand up to even ONE short flight. The customer service agent was not very helpful or friendly, although I am sure she was doing what the service manual told her to do.
It is a real shame that this company doesn't have the integrity to back up their own products. They need to pull this product from the shelves if it cannot perform as advertised.
Cheating customers for short term gain is a bad strategy. If I had received good service or a good quality product, I might have been a loyal Heys customer for life. If I can prevent even one more person from wasting bucks on this inferior, defective product that Heys calls luggage, I will do whatever I can. Don't give your hard earned money to the Heys charlatans!